TPT Chapter 5: Zappin' Psycho Bitches

A/N: I don't like putting A/N's until after the story, but please please please do me a favor! I'm not even asking for you to vote this, I don't care about votes, but P L E A S E read and reply to the A/N at the end of this chapter, PLEASE and THANKS!!!

Now, enjoy the story!!!

Bakugou stared at Kirishima with wide eyes. He could tell that Kirishima wanted to apologize from the apologetic way he stared at Bakugou as he let go of his shirt. "Look, as much as you don't want to admit it, we're soulmates. I know it's my fault since I was stupid and hurt myself, and you touched me while helping me up. I get that you've been spending your whole life avoiding this, but now that it's happened, we gotta make the most of it. Please, just bear with me. Don't throw me out of the house, please, I know you probably hate me right now." Bakugou stared at his soulmate as a million thoughts ran through his mind, and though he was feeling millions of emotions at once, hate was definitely not one of them. He felt surprise, joy, pity, confusion, and many more of the sort. Why does he always assume the worst?

Bakugou turns away, still processing everything. "Whatever. I'm not gonna throw you out. I was just in shock, sorry..." Bakugou looks down a little, realizing that Kirishima was still shirtless. He walks into his bedroom, trying his best to suppress his blush, then coming back in a moment later and tossing a shirt at Kirishima.

"Uh, it's probably gonna get torn up in training again," Kirishima says as he sets it down on the table next to the weapons. Bakugou walked back into his room and sat down on his bed, taking the bandages off of his arms, since there was no real point in avoiding touching at this point. His arms had been almost completely covered, aside from his shoulders and his fingers.

Kirishima sat down on the bed beside Bakugou, though careful not to touch him. "So, you felt it too..." Bakugou looked at the bloody bandage on Kirishima's forearm. "Did it heal that thing?"

"No, it was just a little contact, just with your fingertips. Not enough to heal it, though it eased the pain a bit." Kirishima lightly touched the bandage with his fingers, then looked at the blood on his hand. "It's still bleeding pretty bad." 

Bakugou looks down at Kirishima's hand, hesitating. Should I hold his hand? Not in a romantic way, of course. It would just be to heal him a little... Bakugou sighs, looking away. He probably wouldn't even want me to, anyw-

"Hey Bakugou, is it okay if I hold your hand? I mean, to help ease the pain! It will only be a little bit, and then we can have some lunch. I mean, It's fine if you don't want to. Actually, nevermind, you wouldn't want to. Sor-"

"Oh, shut up already," Bakugou muttered, grabbing Kirishima's hand. They sat in silence for a moment, and Bakugou looked over at Kirishima, who's expression eased a bit, presumably from the pain going away. Kirishima notices the blonde looking and gives him a bright smile.

"Thanks, man!" They stayed like that for a minute or two before Bakugou could only take so much human contact. He stood up, letting go of Kirishima's hand.

"Now, let's get some lunch," Bakugou suggested, and Kirishima obliged, following the blonde into the kitchen.

--------------------

The sun had begun to set, and a boy with dusty purple hair tapped his fingers boredly on the wood of the counter. He yawned, and as was made obvious from the dark circles under his eyes, the boy was horribly sleep-deprived. He looked up at the sound of the door of the furniture shop opening, and he lazily stood up straight. "Good afternoon, sir. Looking for anything in particular?" he said in the most professional-sounding voice he could muster.