Sick

Brrrrrr.... Cold..... He felt so cold. When a warm hand touched his forehead, he couldn't help himself and grabbed the arm in front of him. He pulled the man on top of him and snuggled in his warmth. A feeling of safety and calmness came over him as he drifted back to sleep.

Forth looked at the man under him. He met Phana the first time when they were competing for the campus moon title. Phana won, but that was no surprise since Forth couldn't bother to take it seriously. He skipped most of the activities. He and Phana got along well despite their outward differences. Phana was a clean cut, well organised, following the rules kind of student while Forth wore a thorn jeans and leader jacket, drives a motorcycle and likes to hang out with his gang. They soon became friends and would occasionally hang out together.

During the last year Forth lost contact with Phana. He was busy being the head hazer and taking on more responsibility in his family's empire. The Jaturapooms are one of the richest and most powerful families in Thailand and the children were being trained young to handle that kind of power and responsibility.

When Forth together with his 4 generals Lam, Park, Tul and Max found Phana in de park, they all were incredibly surprised. Forth took Phana with a taxi to his home and called for a doctor. The doctor confirmed that Phana had a fever because of stress, exhaustion and malnutrition.

Forth looked down on the man beneath him. He had never seen Phana so small and vulnerable clinging to him. During the next two day Forth took care of Phana. He fed him porridge and soup, washed him and held him as he slept. Tul would drop by to bring food and to offer to help but Forth would just send him back to help Lam as Lam takes over as the head hazer whenever Forth is unavailable. He doesn't want anyone other than him holding Phana and seeing him so unguarded and cute as he whines and clings to Forth.