Going public

Phana woke up feeling pain all over his body, especially his ass and back. He looks around him. He is alone in the room, but he and the bed were both cleaned. His stomach rumbles and he decided to go looking for food and a painkiller, not in that order. He slowly pushed himself up and to the side of the bed. He tries to stand and walk to the kitchen as his legs give out after only 2 steps. Forth comes running in hearing the noise. He lifts Phana and puts him back on the bed. "One second love" he yells as he runs back to the kitchen only to come back with a painkiller, some water and breakfast. "Here love, take the painkiller and then eat some breakfast. After you have eaten, you can soak in a warm bath." Startled but happy to hear Forth call him love he did as Forth told. After breakfast they took a bath together with Phana lying on Forth chest. The painkiller and warm water helped ease his pain. "I love you" Phana said. "I love you to" Forth replied as he hugged Phana tighter.

Monday morning Forth drove Phana to school. They hadn't left the apartment all weekend and spent all their time talking, getting to know each other, cuddling and making love. As Forth drops Phana off he gets out of the car, opens the door for Phana and helps him get out since Phana is still a little sore. He hands Phana his backpack and kisses him before sending him off. With a blush on his cheeks Phana walks to Kit and Beam who look at him in shock. "Are you two together now?" Kit asked. "Of course they are" Beam replies grabbing Phana's collar and pulling it down. "Look at all those hickey's and bruises, someone is marking his territory". Phana slaps Beam's hand away "if you two must know. Yes, we are together now." "Are you serious about him because only a few weeks ago you were courting Yo?" Kit asked. "Yes, I am. I love him." Phana replied as he starts walking to class.

***

2 months later

***

Phana, Kit and Beam walked to the engineering courtyard. Seeing that Forth and his friends have not yet arrived, they order their food and sit at the table in the corner. The first time they did that a few first year engineering students tried to worn them that the table in the corner was only for their head hazer and his generals and if they didn't leave they would get their asses kicked. Beam had laughed at that commend as Phana assured them that everything was alright. The first years looked at their older peers, but they just nodded since they had been helping Forth protect Phana, they knew who he was. When Forth had entered, the first years held their breath only to have their mouths drop open when their head hazer walked up to Phana and kissed him right on the mouth. Now 2 months later they were used to seeing the medical students in their courtyard. "Hey love, did your class finish early?" Forth asked as he arrived and kissed Phana. "Yes, I have already brought you lunch" Phana replied breathlessly after the kiss. "When does your class end this evening?" Forth asked. "At 6pm" Phana replied. "Good, then you have enough time to go too the apartment to dress up for diner". "Are we dining out tonight?" Phana asked. "Yes, we are having dinner with our parents" Forth replies casually while he keeps eating. "Our parents.... What are you talking about? .... And wat do you mean by our parents? .... Both your and mine?" "Yes love, I decided it was time to meet the families, so we are all having dinner together tonight at 8pm" Forth smiled as he pecked Phana on the lips. Phana was already used to Forth's fast pace. After agreeing to become boyfriends, the next weekend he found al his furniture that was left at his dorm moved into Forth's place and his dorm rented out to someone else. His car was now in Forth's garage, but he barely used it. Forth had insisted that they changed their status on social media immediately so that something like what happened with Pring doesn't happen again. Pring decided to change school suddenly and wasn't seen again.

Phana was nervous about meeting Forth's parents and the reaction of his own but since he and Forth were serious they had to get it out of the way sometime. Now he didn't have the time to panic about telling them which was Forth's intention.

Phana gets picked up by Lam at 6pm in front of the school. "Forth has a school project to finish and will meet you at 8pm in restaurant la dame rose. When you arrive just ask for the Jaturapoom reservation" Lam explained as he drove Phana home.