Phana's dorm

Beam and Kit want to ask Phana al kind of questions, but he kept silencing them during class. After class they run after him only to see Forth pick him up and drive him away. They decide to go to Phana's room later in the evening to get their answers. They need help with their paper anyway.

"Can you drop me off at the food market?" Pha asked Forth as they are driving to his dorm. "Not necessary, I already ordered food to be delivered to your dorm for us" Forth replies. "For us?" Pha asked. "Yes, I want to make sure your eating properly and taking enough rest" Forth answers as he parks the car at Phana dorm.

The next two hours both Phana and Forth finish up their homework. During this time 2 freshman from the medical faculty come knocking asking Pha for help with their studies only to be turned away by Forth with an angry face.

After putting away their books Forth looks up to Phana "The food should arrive shortly. Take a shower now." Phana walks to his bathroom without saying any word. As he is taking a shower, he can't hear someone knocking on his door. Forth opens the door expecting it to be their food only to see Beam and Kit standing in front of him. "What are you two doing here?". "Uuuhhm..." Kit looks at Beam. They were not expecting Forth to be here and they can hardly tell him that they wanted to talk to Phana about what happened between Phana, Yo and Forth. "We came to ask Phana for help with our paper" Beam answers trying to save them, not anticipating that that was the wrong thing to say. "What kind of friends are you" Forth yelled as he grabbed Beam by his collar. "I just told you today that Phana was ill and he needed to rest and here you are asking him for help again. Stop being selfish and think about him for a change. You are studying to be doctors so act like one. Also, how can you hope to be a good doctor when you can't even do your own work. Are you going to keep asking Pha for help even after you have graduated? Do your own work and don't let me catch you asking Pha for help because I will make you regret it". Forth yells at Kit and Beam as he slams the door in their face. Leaving Beam and Kit staring in shock.

As Phana decided to take a long hot shower to wash away the stress of the day, he was unaware of his visitors. As he finally leaves the bathroom, he can see Forth placing the food on the table. Forth is in deep thoughts as they eat. "Earlier as we were studying people came knocking asking for your help in studying. Does this happen often?" "Sometimes" Pha answers. "Hmmm" Forth mumbles as he stands up and takes a suitcase out of the closet and starts throwing clothes and books in. "What are you doing?" Phana asked confused. "You need rest. How can you rest when people keep bothering you? You will move into my place. It's a private apartment with high security. Nobody can bother you there." Forth replies as he keeps packing. Phana is hesitating. The idea of some rest is tempting but a part off him knows that moving in with Forth will be lifechanging. The Forth he has seen today is not the Forth he knows. He is dominating and intense and makes Phana not act like himself. But as he keeps thinking Forth already finished packing and grabbed Phana's hand to lead him to his car and later is house.