Rested

Phana tried to resist sleeping on the same bed but Forth convinced him that it was not weird for friends to sleep next to each other. Also, he didn't have an extra bed and the cough was uncomfortable. Forth looks at the man sleeping next to him. He always thought than Phana could look after himself but now it was clear to him. Phana was just pretending to be strong and independent but needed someone to look after him and protect him from everyone that wanted to use him. And he would make sure that that would happen. Silently he left the bed and texted his generals to meet him outside his place. "I want protection for him around the clock." Forth orders his 4 friends as soon as they arrive. "Make sure nobody bothers him so that he can rest. Order Ming to keep Yo away and keep an eye on Beam and Kit. Let me know if they got the message." "Are you serious about him" Park asked Forth. "Yes... He needs me" Forth replies. "Then we will help you" Tul says. "I count on you guys" Forth looks at them seriously and then turns around to return to Phana.

"Damn... I have never seen him like this. All this for Phana. How did this happen?" Max asked Lam. "I don't know" Lam answers "but I do know that it is too late to stop. He is serious and all we can do is stand beside him because he will accept no interference in getting what he wants. This is the side from the Jaturapoom family that always gets what they want and now he wants Phana."

The next day Forth insists on driving Phana too school again. Since Phana doesn't have his car he has no choice but to accept and plans on getting his on car later in the day. But during the day he realises that Forth still has his keys so he can't pick it up. His day is unusually quiet as nobody bothers him. Even Kit and Beam are silently working beside him and asking no questions. They even brought him lunch saying it is to repay for all the times he brought them lunch. That was not the only thing strange. He noticed that there were several engineering walking and sitting around in de medical facility building but since they didn't seem to bother anybody he decided not to care. The next days went by and this became his new normal. Forth would drive him to and from school, his own car long forgotten. He would have a quiet schoolday where he had more than enough time to handle his homework and he started to enjoy hanging out with his friends again. They were laughing, talking and joking again and Kit and Beam seemed more mature. They were handling their own problems without relying on him. Phana could feel himself getting happier and he was well rested. He no longer felt awkward sleeping next to Forth, but he made sure to avoid seeing Forth without clothes.