Introduction

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my newest work: Six Hearts, Three Pairs, One Fandom. This will be a nonfictional book of blog articles that'll detail the minor RTTE pairings of Minlout (Snotlout/Minden), Heathlegs (Fishlegs/Heather), and Ruffthrok (Ruffnut/Throk). Here, we will go into depth about their origins, their relationship dynamics, their compatibility and synergy, and also my own personal opinion as to why they should be together. 

We'll also get into great detail and depth into why they're NOT together and what obstacles that are preventing them from getting together (aside from them not being part of the canon), as well as going into the circumstances and scenarios that will ALLOW them to be together.

Please keep in mind that this will just be a profiling of these pairings and won't be 100% correct. If you find any mistakes or errors in my articles, please let me know. Please offer any corrections or additions that you'd like me to add to any article that I end up posting that I might've forgotten.

Also, if you'd like to ask any questions concerning any of these pairings, I'd be happy to answer them as well. Just ask them in the comments section and I'll end up making a post on it. ^_^

I hope that you'll enjoy this work, and thank you for coming by and checking this out. And please spread this around. These beloved pairings haven't gotten the proper attention that they deserve (particularly Minlout). They deserve the limelight. :-)

Long Live the Night!

— Noctus Fury

<><><><><><><><><><>

Word Count: 250 words

<><><><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 06/08/20