Why I've been gone

Hey y'all! Just wanted to give you guys a quick update about why I haven't been writing and what's been going on in my life.

For one I hope everyone is put here being safe and SOCIAL DISTANCING! Alsoooo happy Juneteenth y'all!!!! There's been so much stuff going on in the world and I just want every single one of y'all to use your voice against racism and the injustices that POC are facing today!! If you have been protesting or gonna protest PLEASE BE SAFE AND ALWAYS CARRY PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR! LADIES WRAP YOUR HAIR UP AND LASTLY PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHONES CHARGED WITH FACE ID OFF!!

Another thing I know I told y'all I was pregnant and chile pregnancy was hard! But your girl got through those 9 months and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl back in May and she's now a month old today! 😭😭❤️ I can tell y'all that motherhood is good but hard and that's why it's been so hard to update this book! But I got my motivation back and I want to begin writing for y'all again! So hopefully I can either update this weekend or during next week! I also want to thank y'all for the amount of support y'all have given me!! I highly appreciate it and that's why I need to do this for y'all.

Thank you again!!!

                                        -Nneka♥️