*Announcement*

Hi all, so idk where to begin. I guess this is like a rant or vent, I'm jus gonna say what on my mind.

I haven't been been active on much social media for while, especially Twitter and YouTube. Mostly because of the MCYT Fandom and the toxicity that I've seen, like that would literally be all I see like people either hating on eachother or the creators for small things or just canceling in general, and the drama that happened.

Seeing that really ruined the fun of the Fandom because at first it wasn't like that at all and now its just bad.

I've deleted Twitter like 2 months ago, and I haven't watched any MCYT videos on YouTube around the same time. All the toxicity really ruined it.

Like people are really mean to Ponk because he broke Tubbos house or something. Like their friends they joke around.

Or during the Love or Host thing, people took things waayyyyyy too serious. Minx got so much hate for "spatting" on George. And this one girl Nessa I think got hate because she was a fan and she applied. Like come on im 93% sure love or host is satire.

People called Dream a P*dophile because he complimented Tubbos haircut. And people where canceling sapnap because they "thought" he was a Trump supporters, and people calling George transphobic for calling a minecraft skeleton an it.

Like what? Those type of accusations really take away from actually Victims of Transphobia and Pedophilia, undermines the meaning.

Its like people rather hate then just have fun and enjoy the content, y'know?

Oh and especially the toxicity towards shippers, its just bad. For example:

Anti shippers would make block threads, and send death threats or say stuff like "shipping is disgusting they should kill themselves" , and then act like they're the nicest person out there.

You know what I mean? It really kills the fun of the Fandom, and I guess I had to force myself out of it because it really mad me sad, upset, annoyed and other stuff. I literally had to make a new YouTube account so I could still watch my favourite YouTuber (Sssniperwolf), I unfollowed the mcyt on tiktok, deleted twitch, and sadly at one point I deleted  Wattpad but I couldn't.

I guess the internet is just toxic.

I haven't been up to date with any mcyt stuff in like 2 months or something.

I still enjoy writing, but I can't bring myself to do it because of whats happened. I've been working on a Dreamnoblade for more than a month and its only 2k workds and its less than half done. I've had so many oneshots I wanted to work on but I just can't.

I even wanted to make a new book, that won't happen anytime soon sadly.

Idk I guess I need an official break for the internet in general and just focus playing pubg with my brother because that what I've been doing to pass the time. 

So I probably might finish the Dreamnoblade, and after that I might quit.

Actually no I won't quit I know that I'll come back eventually. But for now I wont force myself to write ill just do it when I'm ready.

I feel like im overreacting tbh but idk.

And if anything intrestring or cool intresting happened, please say, hopefully it could shed some light.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys soon, and I hope you enjoyed my stories so far.

<3