New Friend (Pt.4)

Okay, sooo this is like 3.3k words so like sit back, grab some snacks, grab a lawn chair, and enjoy.

Final Part of this storyline.

Ship: Gream/Dreamnotfound (Duh)

*George POV*

After Clay walked off, Mega and Callahan continued to beat up George. George didn't even bother blocking his face with his hands, all he thought about was what Clay said.

"That fucking fag just tried to kiss me while I was just minding my own business"

It just kept replaying in George's mind, he really couldn't believe Clay said that. He's heartbroken, betrayed, sad, mad, and a bunch of other things.

The two kept beating up George to the point that his nose started bleeding, and they purposely broke one of his arms. He just laid there in silently crying in pain until he eventually passed out.

*Clay POV*

Clay knew what he said was wrong, even though he did it impulsively, but it still doesn't excuse what he said. He really didn't want his reputation ruined, but now he realizes it's not even worth it anymore if it meant George being hurt. He just wishes he could take it all back if it were possible.

Clay went to his class and sat next to Nick, but he didn't greet him. All he thought about was what happened in the locker room.

Nick noticed his friend's expression and was pretty concerned about him since Clay would almost always be in a good mood.

"Clay what's wrong, you look pretty bothered", Nick asked concerned.

"I- I just made the biggest mistake in my life", he answered, putting his head down on the desk.

"What'd you do?"

Clay thought for a moment since he wasn't sure if he should tell Nick what happened. But then again, Nick is his best friend so he trusts him. Though he's still ashamed about it.

"I'll tell you during lunch period, now's kinda not a good time.", Clay said still having his head down.

"Yeah that's fine, I just hope everything's okay."

Clay really hoped so.

*time skip to lunch period*

Nick and Clay were walking to the lunchroom while walking two paramedics quickly sped walked past them towards the locker room. Clay instantly got a sinking feeling.

"Woah, never seen EMTs come here.", Nick said kind of confused.

"Y-yeah, it's kind of weird.", Clay stuttered a bit.

They walk in the lunchroom and sat at a table across from each other. Then Nick started to ask about earlier.

"So, Clay. What happened", Nick asked.

"Well, I already said I made the biggest mistake of my life", Clay replied.

"But what did you-", Nick was cut off by his phone buzzing a bunch. "One sec", he said.

When Nick read the texts, he gasped pretty loudly to where Clay could hear. Clay noticed and looked confused. Nick looked up and gave Clay a sympathetic look.

"Clay...", Nick started. "George got beat up really badly in the locker room. That's why the paramedics came."

"What!?", Clay shouted. "How do you know?"

"I am kind of dating his friend. He found George unconscious in the locker room and his face was all bloodied and bruised."

"I- I-" Clay couldn't figure out words to say.