Doesn't Stand a Chance

I wanted to try smth new.

Main Ship: One-sided Skifey

Okay, so this takes place during the time Skeppy, Spifey, and Tapl are roommates. Or something like that.

Remember Spifey name is still George so yeah

3 YouTubers all live together in a large apartment in Los Angeles, and they really enjoyed each other's company. Especially two of them specifically. Zak also knew as Skeppy on YouTube was the one who brought them all together. George who was best friends with Zak and knew him for years, and is very happy he's living with Zak. They also had another friend Harvey who enjoyed the two companies and also knew them for years.

The three lived with each other for a few months and they had a blast. Specifically, George and Zak were more close to each other and spent a lot more time hanging out. Harvey isn't much of the type to going outside so he never felt left out. But he mostly didn't want to be a third wheel.

Zak and George would go to the movies, shopping, and other hang out stuff. Over time George developed feelings for Zak, but he knew Zak wouldn't be interested in him, because of one particular day they were hanging out.

The two were sitting on a bench eating ice cream by a road watching cars just driving by. They were sitting in a pleasant silence until Zak spoke up.

"Geo, there's something I kinda want to tell you," Zak said a bit nervously.

"Yeah of course what is it", George replied.

Zak started, "So we pretty much-been best friends for years, and I feel like I should tell you this..."

The moment Zak said that George hopes started to skyrocket. Thinking Zak was going to confess to him. He slowly shifted closer to Zak, hoping to kiss him.

"George, I'm Bi, and I trust you enough to tell you something." Zak took a big exhale.

George still has his hopes up. "Yeah of course Zak, you can trust me with anything".

"I think I like Bad, like no joke," Zak said, and he looked away shyly.

George's heart broke the moment he said that. He didn't expect Zak to like someone he's never met in real life.

Zak started, "I know, it's kinda dumb for me to like someone I haven't met IRL yet. But like something about him just makes me feel that way. We would record all the time, like a lot. I pretty much never made a video without him, he's amazing." He exhaled happily. "I just wanted to tell you since you're like my best friend."

"Yeah, of course, I'm happy that you like someone." He subtly looked away in disappointment. "We should head back, and see what Harvey's cooking for us."

"Yeah, let's go."

When they got back to their apartment George was pretty quiet, he still couldn't stop thinking about Zak liking someone else. He wasn't sure what to do anymore.

*skip a few days*

Zak and George were recording a video with  Zak's crush, and with that new information, George felt awkward. They played bedwars 2v1 Him and Zak against Bad or well, Darryl.

George was getting Diamonds and Emeralds and every time he got one or two, he'd give em to Zak straight away.

"Here Skeppy, I got this for you," he says happily giving his friend an emerald.

"Yess!! You're the best, I can get an invis pot", he thanked George and went to buy the potion.

You could say George was simping for Zak during that game. He kept giving him stuff until the two finally won.

After some time, they finished recording and just decided to chill out and play in a normal world in creative to just build stuff.

"I'll brb guys, my Chick-fil-A came.", Zak left leaving the two alone.

"So." Bad started. "You're into Skeppy?"

"What?", George said shocked and confused

"The way you've been acting every time we play together with him", Bad said.

"Was it that obvious?", George said in disappointed in himself.

"Yeah, it was. So I need you to back off. He's mine", Bad says in an intimidating tone.

George really shocked at Bad's tone. "I- what?"

"You heard me, I had my eye on Skeppy for a while now, and I'm not going to let you get in my way"

Before George could say anything Zak came back shouting all happy.

"I got my Chick-fil-A!! Yayy!!" Zak says happily. "What do you guys wanna build?", he asked.

"Let's build a giant Skeppy and Badboyhalo head," Bad suggested.

"Yeah sound good, you gonna help Geo?" Zak asked.

"Oh uh, yeah" George muttered out.

They spent some time building stuff in their world and kind of had fun. George was still shocked an out threatening Bad sounded. George still remanded hopeful. Maybe if he confessed to Zak it'll give him a somewhat chance.

*Two days later*

George decided he was going to tell Zak his feelings, and maybe about what bad said. But his plans quickly got smashed.

Zak came running down the stairs yelling for his roommate's attention.

"Harv, Geo!! I got some awesome news!!" He said happily practically jumping like a child"

"You seem happy, what up?" Harvey said eating cereal.

"So Bad asked me out. He said we can meet up once this lease is expired, and we can meet up in Florida."

George's heart sank when Zak said that. He actually lost his chance with Zak. "So that means you guys are..." George said getting disappointed.

"Yeah I guess, we didn't make thing official yet until we meet up. I'm so happy."

"Happy for you man, wish you two the best," Harvey said.

"Yeah... me too.", George said and started walking to his room.

"You okay Geo?" Zak said concerned.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a bit tired." He got to his room and threw himself on his bed.

George already knew he never stood a chance, why did he even bother thinking of confessing. Whatever now, he's happy that Zak is happy with someone. Even though he's hurt that that someone is not him.

End

I'll make a part 3 to New Friend next.

Hope you enjoyed :)