-=Tacos and Kisses=-(Eddie X Reader)

This will include fluff <3

(Y/N) POV:
As the sun peaks through the curtains, I stretch and get ready for the day. As I head to the kitchen to make my breakfast, I see Eddie is already there.
"Good morning Eddie." I say. He looks over his shoulder and turns slightly, smiling and greeting me. I make scrambled eggs and toast, then sit at the counter so I can chat with Eddie.
"Watcha up to today?" I ask him before taking a bite of eggs. He turns and leans against the counter, looking at me with sweetness in his eyes.
"Well, I was planning on recording with the boys today, and depending on what time we decide to call it a day, just hangout around the house for the rest of the day. What kind of trouble are you gonna get yourself into today Y/N?" I roll my eyes at him. We always teased each other like this. We've been pretty good friends for the past few years, and that's why we decided to live together.
"You know, just the usual. Robbing a bank, going 100 miles per hour over the speed limit." I say sarcastically. He smirks and shakes his head, turning to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice. I finish my eggs and toast, and rinse my dish. I ruffle Eddies hair before heading back to my room to watch a movie on my laptop.

Eddies POV:
Y/N messes up my hair as she walks back to her room. Little things like that get my heart going and butterflies flutter around in my stomach. 'Why do I feel like this? She's just my best friend... oh well.' I go to the extra room, which is basically my studio, and message the boys, letting them know I'm ready to play whenever. I put on my VR headset and hours pass as I have a fun time with the boys. I turn off my equipment, and seeing that it's about mid afternoon, I go to my room and switch on my tv, flipping through the channels until I find something I enjoy watching. I soon doze off, since recording does get a little tiring sometimes.

(Y/N) POV:
As I started my movie, I could hear Eddie setting up his recording equipment, and about ten minutes later, I hear him having a good time with the boys. I hear him saying things in Spanish, yelling at Juicy and Mully, and hearing him happy makes me smile. After I watch a couple movies, I hear that Eddie is done playing and recording with the boys, and the next thing I hear is his bedroom door shutting. 'Going to go take his usual post-recording nap.' I giggle to myself a little, and after a little while, an idea pops up into my head. Why not surprise Eddie with his favorite meals? Tacos! I decide to start them now, since I'll be making them from scratch. I get up and head to the kitchen, pulling out everything I'll need. I get to work, and time flies as I'm cooking.

Eddies POV:
I blink my eyes as I wake up from my nap, and as my senses come to me, I can smell something delicious. I turn to look at my alarm clock, and the time reads 5:38 pm. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. I see Y/N turned towards the stove, and look around the counters, seeing that she's making tacos for dinner. Another thing that makes me very happy is when Y/N cooks my favorite meals. And it's not like I ask her to. She always does it voluntarily. I smile slightly and decide to pull a small 'move' on her. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, and rest my head on her shoulder. I feel her jump a little, but she almost immediately relaxes.
"Eddie, what are you doing?" Y/N asks.
"Oh, nothing." I smirk, and she turns her head a little bit. My heart races as our lips are just inches apart. I pull away and try to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

(Y/N) POV:
As I was tending to the food on the stove, I feel Eddies arms wrap around my waist. It scared me at first, but I was fine after a second. 'Since when does Eddie do things like that?' I ask myself. I brush the thought away and turn my head to look at him, but since his head was on my shoulder, I was careful to not to turn my head too much. I realize how close together our faces are, and I quickly glance up at his cute brown eyes, before he pulls away from me. To be honest, I really enjoyed that. I shake my head a little bit before focusing on cooking again. As the food gets done, I dish up a couple tacos for each of us and set a plate down at the table for Eddie, then sit in my seat. I wait for him to sit down before I start eating.
"Thank you for dinner Y/N. I know I always tell you this, but you're really too generous considering how often you make my favorite meals for me." Eddie says.
"I know. Plus, I enjoy doing it, so it's no problem at all." I smile at him and take a bite of my taco. As we both finish our food, I clean up dinner and wipe down the counters, while Eddie does the dishes. After everything is done and clean, Eddie turns to me.

Eddies POV:
I feel awkward about doing what I did. But I don't know whether I should regret it or not.
"I'm sorry about that little stunt I pulled while you were cooking Y/N. I shouldn't have done that. I just... nevermind..." I say. Y/N turns to me and steps closer.
"It's okay. In fact you don't need to be sorry. I enjoyed just as much as you seemed to." She smiles, putting her hands on my shoulders. My heart is racing once again, and the butterflies in my stomach are out of control. I hesitantly put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. She looks up at me, and puts her hands around the back of my neck. We both lean closer together, until our faces are just centimeters apart. I close the gap between our lips, and melt into the kiss. It's a sweet and soft kiss, and Y/N pulls me a little closer, and I pull her closer to me as well. Y/N pulls away slowly, and looks into my eyes as we just stand there for a while. I smile at her sweetly.
"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." I tell her. She smiles and hugs me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I hug her back, and I feel as if I couldn't be any happier than I am now.
"I love you Eddie." Y/N says. I bury my head in her neck and mumble,
"I love you too Y/N."

(Y/N) POV:
We stay hugging like that for a while, before I drop out of Eddies grasp. We go sit on the couch and cuddle while watching a movie. I soon fall asleep, and Eddie carries me to my bed, tucking me in, before going to his own bed and falling asleep as well.