-=Free Time=- (Gaege X Reader)

This was sort of a request, a Gaege X reader smut was requested, and I was going to do one anyway, hope you enjoy :)
This will include bf/gf fluff and smut <3

Y/N POV:
Me and Gaege were getting ready to go out. We planned on spending the whole day being out of the house, since lately we've been busy with work and haven't got out much to have our free time. We were going to go for a walk around the park, go grab lunch, maybe do some miscellaneous shopping, then go home and cook up a fancy dinner together. I had just finished getting dressed, and went into the bathroom to put on some light makeup. As I was putting on my mascara, Gaege walks in and looks me up and down.
"You look hot babe." he says.
"Not too bad looking yourself Mr. Gibson." he wraps an arm around my waist and kisses the back of my neck, then looks at me through the mirror.
"It's nice that we finally get some free time together." he says. I nod in agreement and focus on not poking my eyes. After I finish my mascara, I turn to grab my shoes, but Gaege's grip tightens, and he turns me around. He leans down and kisses me passionately. I immediately kiss back, and wrap my arms around his neck. I manage to stop the kiss before it gets too heated, and Gaege pouts.
"Later, please?" I say, since I know where that would've went if I didn't pull away, and I really wanted to have enough time to go out today.
"Fiiiinnneee." Gaege says, rolling his eyes playfully. I turn around and fix any of my makeup that had smudged, and fixed my hair one last time. I put my shoes on, and go to the living room to wait for Gaege. He walks out a minute later, grabbing his keys and waiting for me at the door. I get up and walk out the door, with him following. I get a feeling that he's looking at me, but I just ignore him, and get into his car. He gets in as well and starts the car, pulling out of the driveway and heading towards our favorite park. It takes about 10 minutes to get there, and I get out once Gaege parks. I sit on the hood while I wait for him to get out, and he grabs my hand and pulls me along with him, towards the start of one of the trails. We walk for about an hour, just talking about.. well anything really. At the end of the trail, we go back to the car, then head to get some lunch. We go to our favorite sit-down restaurant. We are soon seated and have our orders taken. It's not too busy surprisingly, which is good since we'll get our food quicker than usual. After Gaege and I finish eating, we pay and head out. Once we get back to the car, Gaege drives to a parking lot in the middle of all the shops we planned on going to. We go to a clothing store, and just kinda look around. I find a cute top, and decide to get it. Gaege doesn't get anything, so we walk to the next store. The next store we go to is a store with all kinds of soaps, lotions, etc. that smell really good. I pick out a few that I really like, and ask Gaege for his opinion on which one I should get. He picks out a sweet pea soap and a coconut lotion, which were the ones I was hoping he'd pick. 'Great minds think alike haha.' After walking around a few more stores, we go to the grocery store last, to get a few things for tonight's dinner. Soon, we are on our way back home, and I start the fancy dinner after putting my stuff away. Gaege offers to help, will I gladly accept. Our steak, mashed potato, and pasta dinner takes about an hour to cook, and I can definitely say by the looks of it, it was well worth the time and effort. I dish up two plates and hand one to Gaege, and we sit down at the table. We dig in and about halfway through our meal, I catch Gaege looking at me. It's not just any look though, it's that look. I decide to play dumb though, and pretend I don't know what he wants.
"What are you looking at mister?" I ask.
"Oohhh... just my beautiful girlfriend." He says. He glances at my lips, hoping I wouldn't notice, but I do, and I just shake my head and smile to myself. We finish eating, and clean up the kitchen together. As I finish washing the last dish, Gaege wraps his arms around me, and turns me around, immediately capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Gaege grabs my thighs and picks me up, and I wrap my legs around him. He pushes me up against a wall to make sure I don't fall, and then moves to kiss my neck, sucking and biting, leaving marks. Once he finds my sweet spot, I let out a quiet moan. From the sound I just made, Gaege knows he found my sweet spot, and continues to suck and bite there. I let out more moans, and I slightly buck my hips into Gaege's, which causes Gaege to tighten his grip on my thighs. I tighten my legs around Gaege, and I can feel his member against my core. Gaege kisses along my jaw, then goes back to kissing my lips, and our tongues fight for dominance. Of course Gaege wins though, he always does. He carries me to our bedroom, and lays me down on the bed, hovering over me. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.
"Are you okay? Do you want to keep going?" He asks. I smile very slightly and nod, pulling him back down to kiss him. He takes off his clothes, then helps me take off mine. His hands explore my body, paying special attention to my breasts. His hands slowly get lower, and once he gets to my core, he inserts two fingers. I let out another moan, which makes him move his fingers faster, earning more moans out of me. I'm about to reach my climax, when he suddenly stops. I whimper before Gaege interrupts me.
"Patience princess." He says. He positions himself at my core.
"Are you ready babygirl?" He asks. I slightly squirm out of impatience and excitement, which he knows is my way of saying yes. He pushes himself into me and groans loudly. He starts off slow and gentle, but quickly picks up his pace. His thrusts become harder and faster, and I become a moaning mess. Gaege pins my hands above my head, and kisses up and down my body. He groans again, and it gives off a vibration feeling, which sends chills throughout my body. He lets go of my hands and I cup my hands on his face and pull him up to me, kissing him, which muffles my moans. I tangle my fingers in his hair, before lowering my hands to scratch his back. He groans again, and I smirk into the kiss. Soon I can feel Gaege's thrusts becoming sloppy, and I can tell he's close, and so am I. Seconds after, we release together, and he falls onto the bed next to me.
"I love you so much Y/N." He says, panting slightly. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer to him.
"I love you too Gaege." I whisper back. I lean up and peck him on the lips.
"This was the best day I've had in a very long time." Gaege says, looking down at me. I look up and smile at him, nodding in agreement. I yawn slightly, and Gaege pulls the blanket over us, wrapping his other arm around me as well. I bury my face into Gaege's chest and slowly fall asleep. Gaege kisses my forehead and strokes my hair gently, slowly falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this! I've been so mentally drained with school and work, and have had no time to write.
Anywaayyyyyssss I kinda cringed writing this since it's my first time writing a smut, so if you'd like, leave some pointers so I can make the next one better! I hope you are doing great, love you guys <3