-=Sleepy=- (Gaege X Reader)

This is a request <3 hope this is good! :)
This will include fluff!

Y/N POV:
I woke up and rolled over to see the handsome face of my boyfriend Gaege. His arms were around me, and when I got up to go make breakfast, his grip around me tightened. After a few minutes of silent struggling, I finally managed to get out of his hold without waking him up, and went to the kitchen. While making pancakes, I hear Gaege's dragging footsteps, and turn to see him rubbing his eyes. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing the back of my head. He then lays his head on my shoulder, and buries his face into my neck.
"Gaege, I'm trying to cook." I say quietly as I turn my head to kiss his forehead.
"Nooo baby come back to bed with me." he says groggily.
"I will, after we eat though." and with that I finish the pancakes, and Gaege let's go of me so I can dish up our plates. I hand him a plate and we go sit at the table. Gaege can barely keep his eyes open as he eats, so he keeps dropping food from his fork, and I laugh and shake my head.
"Maybe no more staying up with the boys super late?" I ask him.
"Maybe just not as often..." he says, trailing off. We finish eating and I wash our plates. Before I can start to do the other dishes, Gaege wraps his arms around my waist again and kisses my neck, before pulling me back to bed. I lay on his chest with his arms around me, and I look up at him.
"Gaege?" I say.
"Yes baby?" he responds.
"I love you."
"I love you more." I lean up and kiss him, it being a gentle but passionate kiss. I could tell he was tired, so I pull away from the kiss and lay back on his chest. I admire the tattoos on his arms, like I haven't already done a thousand times, and drag my finger across them. Soon enough, I hear snoring coming from Gaege. I giggle to myself and cuddle up to him more, soon falling back to sleep myself. I just love when we have lazy days in bed like this.

~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry this is so short. I just wanted to make up for how long the last one was. Also, I decided I'm going to try to post once a week, most likely towards the end of the week, with the exception of this week since I posted this earlier in the week, due to being busy with work and Thanksgiving. Take care, I love you guys <3