Chapter 9 [M]

JENNIE'S POV

I'm now massaging Lisa's perfect shaped mound we're both still naked on my bed. And it's so tempting i wanna suck her pinkish inviting nipples but lemme take it slow first, we have plenty of time to do it. I noticed that Lisa was covering her mouth, I stopped then look at her confusedly.

"Why are you covering your mouth baby?" I asked then pull both of her hands then placed it on my rock-hard cock.

"I don't want you to hear weird noise from me" She answered shyly, I let out a soft chuckle then pinch both of her cheeks.

"It's okay baby, I'll be glad to hear that from you. That's called moan" I said then pat her head lightly before cupping her mound again. It's still early so we still have more time to enjoy this so i won't rush.

"Moan?" I nodded.

"Yes baby.. And your moan was a perfect melody in my ears so don't be shy alright?" I said then she nodded happily. I sat beside her so she can hold my hard buddy.

I slipped my hands down to her inner thigh then massage it. She moaned while closing her eyes tightly then groped my dick lightly that turns me on more. My finger moved towards her glistening pussy then i massage it in circling motion.

"How does it feel Lili?" I asked seductively. She opened her eyes then looked at me directly in the eyes.

"I-it feels so good u-unnie.. I want more pleaseee" She replied then pleaded that i was longing to hear since then. I love it when she plead me to gave her pleasure more.

"Alright but call me daddy okay?" I said then lean forward to lick her earlobe. Her body shivered at my sudden movement. She look at me with confusion.

"But you're not my daddy" She said then sat up causing me to groan as we both lose our body contact. An dirty idea popped in my dirty mind. I stood up then head to my office desk inside my room then grabbed my laptop. I approach Lisa then sat beside her. I lean my back on the headboard then put my Laptop on my lap. Lisa lean her head on my shoulder then clung to my arms. Perfect

"What are you doing unnie?" She asked. Argh! Why is she calling me unnie instead of Daddy or Oppa?!.

"We'll watch first before we play" I said then set the video that we'll watch. My baby needs to know first how to gave a blowjob so we'll watch it. I know that I'm smart

"Okay unnie! What kind of video is that?" She asked excitedly. I smirked.

"It's a activity for us and for my snake and your flower.. We'll do it later understood?" I asked firmly. She nodded innocently while smiling. Aigoo so cuteee. Can someone tell me why am i so in love with her?

"Tell me if you felt your flower aching okay?"

"Okay oppa! I mean unnie"

"That's okay.. I prefer you calling me Oppa but I'll love it if you call me daddy" I said while smirking. She smiled.

"I'll call you oppa! Then I'll call you daddy when we're alone so no one would think that you're my father" She giggled. I shook my head then played the video where in the hot lady was already giving a wonderful blowjob on the guy.