Chapter 19

JISOO'S POV

"Unnie what's your plan?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie. We're currently on Jennie and Lisa's shared room.

"What do you mean?" She asked back still drinking her Soju.

"Jennie-yah we all knew that you're hurt" I said. I know she's hurt that Lisa chosen Kai over her and we're aware of her feelings towards Lisa.

"Aish I'm not hurt okay? Do you think I'll just let him get what's mine?" She smirk so am i.

"That's my gurl" I tap her shoulder then we all chuckled.

"So what's your plan unnie?" My love repeated. I just look at her and waited for her answer while sipping on my Soju.

"Well.. I'll let him have my baby for now" She smirked that makes me curious more same with Chaeng.

"Wow are u sure with that unnie? What if Lisa loved him deeper" Chaeng asked then take a sip of her Tea.

"I'm more than 100% sure Chaeng.. Just wait for my revenge" She replied while smirk still plastered on her face.

"We'll wait for that Jenduek" I said then place my Soju on the coffee table. Chaeng agreed.

"Thanks for that" She replied then we continue sharing stories then talk about for our future.

End of Jisoo's POV

JONGIN'S POV

"OPPA!!!" Lisa cried out. She's been crying since earlier we enter the room and i don't know why.

"Shh baby don't cry.. What do u want? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly as i caressed her back, she's sitting on my lap and hugging me tight while crying on the crook of my neck. Even if i felt a little dizzy it's okay for me.

"My.. Abdomen hurt huhuhu oppaaaa~!" She whine. I frowned.

"Baby is that really hurt too much? Should i bring you to the hospital?" I asked panicking.

"I don't know oppa! You're older than me you should know what's happening huhu i felt like it's spinning oppaaaa" She replied. I gulped then stood up carrying her then head out. I don't care if i seems like a worried grandpa right now i don't care, my baby's health is more important.

" Wait baby don't cry please you make oppa wanna cry too" I said as i stood infront of Jennie's room then knock loudly or should i say i banged their door because I'm worried sick.

"HOW DARE YOU KNO-" I heard Jennie stopped her sentence when she saw me carrying a crying Lisa, While Jisoo and Chaeyoung behind her standing worriedly. She opened the door widely and let me enter so i did then sat on the couch while Lisa on my lap still crying.

"What happened to her? Lisa why are you crying?" Chaeng asked as they all come near us, Jennie satted next to me then caressed Lisa's back trying to stop her.

"Let's bring her to the hospital! She said her abdomen hurt too much!" I shouted. My heart was pounding hard, what if something bad happens to her?!

"Oppa! Unnies it hurt!" Lisa whined in pain then cried again. Jennie lift her up from me then place her on her lap.

"Yahh Oppa calm down!" Jisoo said while preventing her laughter causing me to frown.

"Jisoonie! What's funny huh?! It's serious! Kai c'mon let's bring her to the clinic" Jennie said half annoyed then stood up still carrying Lisa and i followed her from behind. When I'm about to open the door Chaeyoung and Jisoo grab our wrist then laugh so hard.