+ 0.0I

_________________________________

"So... What makes you want to work here with us?"

The person in front nervously chuckles, trying to hide his embarrassment away from the neatly suited male. He coughs a bit before answering.

"I may not look like a great worker or a person who is lazy, but I am sure you've heard about the phrase, 'Don't judge a book by its cover', correct?" he raised his eyebrow, playfully nudging the air to lighten up the atmosphere around them.

"Oh, trust me. I've heard that phrase a few million times already." the brunette smirk, carefully crossing his legs while his right hand gesture to the male in front of him, letting him speak again.

"W-well! To make this interview a little shorter and more simple, I reckon you should hire me, cause not only I'm a great accountant, but I am also a great light-bringer!" and before he finishes, he threw up his hands while still locking eyes with the boss himself.

The brunette laughed, making the 'maybe-soon-to-be' intern smile proudly at what he's done.

"And if I'm not doing a good job, I will do anything, and I mean, ANYTHING... to make it up to you." his little voice breaks making him back up a little from the other's face and immediately smile once again.

The boss clapped slowly, showing his smug face as if he's telling, 'Wow. You actually did okay then I'd expected.'.

He stands up, looking right into his eyes, grinning while shoving his hand upfront.

"You may have heard that we- well more specifically, I am a serious, smart, super handsome, and very cold and cool, haven't you?" he said, gesturing to himself elegantly before saying one last thing. "But, seeing your resume and talking to you now, I can see why you deserve to be hired as my new intern and possibly, a regular worker here." smiling widely as he does, the 'finally-works-here' intern grabs his hand and shook it vigorously.

"Thank you, sir! I will not disappoint you!" he exclaimed, quickly grabbing his bag to walk out the door. "Of course. To inform you a little further, do not hesitate to ask for my number on your way out in the receptionist table. Angela will gladly tell you." and before the brunette could close the door, he cups his fingers around his mouth, shouting, "Don't forget to grab a candy there! They're very good!" the other shouted an 'okay' and left without saying anything else.

The suited male smirk, seated himself on the desk.

Well! Another intern. 3 this week, not shabby at all!

Chuckles escape from his mouth, gazing left and right, admiring his office that's filled with a lot of red-based stuff. The sofa, the curtains, the table (that's made with Red Wood apparently), and so on.