+ 0.VI : 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1

_________________________________

"Uh... Isn't he the only one who hasn't compliment you, though?"

Ariel looked up from the plated fried rice he's been eating for the last minute. They scrunched up their nose as if they wanted to tell the younger sibling the contrast of what they were saying.

"What? No! Of course, he has. It's just not always."

The black-haired sibling only nodded at the response, wrapping his indigo-colored mug's handle with his fingers tightly.

"I guess that's right. Ben doesn't look like the type of person who would flaunt compliments and praises everywhere." Ariel turns to nod while still chewing on their fried rice, "Especially you." a little extra note that makes Ariel furious also makes the younger smiled.

"Hey! Shut up!"

"Sorry! Sorry."

He faltered his smile and rest his lips onto the edge of his mug and took a small sip of the sweet tea he made before. Ariel scrapes all the rice that's sticking to the side of the plate with their spoon and slowly put it in their mouth, leaving nothing behind on the plate.

"And? What about you? Do you have any stories when you're at work?"

The younger sibling instantly shook his head, causing the second oldest to widened their eyes and shaped their mouth into an 'O'. Their right arm gently touched their body as if telling the younger brother he's feeling attacked.

"I just tell you, literally, 3 FUNNY stories about my time at work and you don't want to talk about yours?" they jokingly scoff with a mouth still agape. "I.N... I'm hurt!"

And a strand of laugh breaks the weird atmosphere, almost making the second-youngest fell from his chair.

"Sorry! Your face just then was TOO FUNNY! AHAH-" 

And he was cut by an unexpected choke.

"That's what you get for laughing at my astonishing stories." he sulked, "And that was not even funny."

The black-haired placed himself better at the chair and responded with a nod. "But seriously, I don't have an interesting story to tell you. My week has been peaceful so far."

"So... no more panic attacks these past weeks?"

"No, not really."

A sigh of relief from the second eldest flows through the air. The light blue eyes of the younger sibling pins at them while looking confused and puzzled.

"That's good, then! You're finally coping with the place around you."

"Ari, that is the theme of our journey since the very beginning. Didn't you remember?"