+ 0.IV

_________________________________

       KRIIING...! KRIIING...!

...Agh. What time is it now? 

The right hand of the brown-haired girl lazily reached upwards, grabbing the alarm clock and stare at it

05:00... right. That's when I wake up normally. Sure.

With a little hesitation, she began to sit on her bed, murmuring gibberish while rubbing her eyes and eventually stand up. This was a normal routine for her. Waking up, murmuring a chant to spawn satan, reminiscing what life is about for a while, and finally, go about her day.

Why do I must wake up at 5? Why do I make myself suffer?... 

Right. To make breakfast and lunch for my siblings that I love, apparently.

She kept rubbing her eyes as she turns on the light in the kitchen and grabbed the apron that she left hanging near the counter. She collects all of her long hair at the bottom and tied it together while walking towards the sink and washing her face. 

"Alright. That's a little better," she muttered after drying her face with a towel.

She leans her back on the counter and crossed her arms, thinking about what she should cook for her two brothers that are usually up in at these times. It's already a part of her morning routine. Without even showering, she walked up to the stove, still thinking about today's food. And after all of that, when she's still tired and sleepy, she decides to take a rest until 7. 

"It's Tuesday. That means V and Blue doesn't have work today. So only 4 lunchboxes and 1 for me too." she mumbled, glancing around the kitchen to look for stuff to make into food. 

"Maybe I can make vegetables soup and omelet today." she loured, walking her way to open the cabinet to take some ingredients and set it down near the stove before walking (again) to grab the eggs in the fridge.

I'll think about dinner later, I guess... But soon enough, I have to wake Marcel up.

She kept her mouth shut as soon as she's cooking while her mind has more conversation than her entire mo(u)rning. The only sound that comes from it is the sizzling of the beaten egg being fried and the pot of stock being boiled. 

Knowing that she already did this many times since the past, makes her even less care if any of her siblings started to wake up and complain or just walk up to the sofa in the Living Room and sleep there because whatever she does in the kitchen at the morning, they would know that she is cooking them food and they can complain, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯