+ 0.V

_________________________________

God... today's a job day... again.

why?

A sigh escapes the blue-gradient haired girl, putting her hand below her chin to support it as she loosens her head.

"You're thinking about how you can quit your job, aren't you?"

The long brown-haired girl in front speaks up, breaking the silence with a raised eyebrow. Her remark makes the other's dark blue eyes widened while her hands slipped and almost hitting her chin on the table. She glared.

"Shut up, Haven. And that's not the reason."

"Oh? Not getting enough sleep?"

The gradient-haired nodded, taking a sip of the coffee cup she was holding before and slumps back her body against the dining chair.

"Ideas started to come up in my head, and apparently, creativity means your mind finally declining your writing block after a week at 2 in the morning."

Hearing her comment, Haven smiled cheekily.

"Ain't that good? You finally come up with your own ideas instead of asking us every day for one." she sneered before turning back her body to flip a pancake from the pan. The younger girl could only roll her eyes.

"Sure. If that's your problem. Also, I don't do that all the time."

Haven chuckled softly and quits responding after her last line. Another girl beside the gradient-haired puts down her fork, finally finishing 3 stacks of pancakes that's still hot from the pan. She glances at her older sister.

"But you're lucky, aren't ya? Your job starts at 17:00."

She frowned, holding her chin with her right hand as she inverts her eyes to the short-haired.

"Yeah. But it's not fun to just spend all of that time at home doing ABSOLUTELY nothing!"

"Pfft- yeah, sure." she chuckled as her right hand went and reach the coffee cup below her arms.

"There's a new kid that finally join us today, and her mom was really stubborn. I don't know why she wouldn't want to pay us per-month! It's literally on our cards!" her eyes widened in disbelief, still remembering that day where she got a huge headache from. And the gradient haired widened in shock when her sister suddenly shouts. Haven hummed in acknowledgment.