+ 0.III

_________________________________

       "Lil bro, don't forget your lunch. G put it beside the table in the living room."

Marcel peeked over to the younger male's room, gesturing the room behind him with his thumb. The other brunette nod. "Okay. You've already grab yours?" he asked, receiving a nod from the oldest. He slightly gapped his mouth before closing it again, humming in acknowledgment. It was a second after he fixed his tie, the red-eyed brother walked away from his room. 

"Wait! Are you gonna leave before me?"

Marcel turns his back, raising his eyebrow while plastering a smile on his lips. "Of course not. I'm just getting some stuff from my room." he said, giving a reassuring look onto the younger brother, "We always go together anyway." he gives him a bunch of 'finger guns' before walking further to his room. The other shook his head.

"What time? What time?" he glances down at his wristwatch, "06.02... Thank goodness it's still early." he sighs, grabbing his suit from the hanger near the door and the bag beside it, and quickly left the door. He walked out from the hallway of rooms that his siblings still sleeping in, to the living room where his lunchbox is placed. Marcel also left the room, carrying his bag while trying to close the door with his foot and fixing his wristwatch. The younger laugh silently.

"My God, Marcie..." he slapped his forehead with an amused reaction, making the oldest groan, "Whatever." he glared at him from a few meters away, simply giving him the 'I-want-to-kill-you-but-you're-lucky-that-you're-my-brother-so-I-can't' aura. He crouched down for a second to grab his lunchbox from the floor before walking towards the younger brother.

He inhales deeply and quickly exhales it. 

"Alright. Got your stuff?" Marcel checks as he opens the door, glancing behind to watch the other's response. "Ehm... Yep! Got it." he nodded as he put a couple of stuff that he grabs into the bag again and slowly walking out the door. 

"Today you have a meeting with other companies don't you?" the light-brown eyed asked while the oldest closed the door behind them. "Yeah, normal stuff. Why?" Marcel finish and started to walk with the other beside him. "Uhm, today is sort of a bonus week for me that's given by the headmaster," he noted calmly.

"Oh? What does she give you?" Marcel asked with a genuine curiosity in his voice while his eyes glance at him, still walking with both arms shoved into his pocket. "I can go home early. At most, 18:30-ish." he shrugged, giving Marcel a few more explanations to his bonus week. 

"So? Why are you telling me this?" the oldest asked with a confused look on his face. The younger brother's eyes widened, almost forgetting to say.