Concert Preparation/Searching for Inspiration

"Morning in Ponyville, what could be more beautiful than that?" A familiar voice spoke

"Morning in Ponyville, what could be more beautiful than that?" A familiar voice spoke. "As Celestia's sun began to rise, all the ponies awoke to the rays of daylight. Some began their daily duties, while others basked and played in the warmth of the sun. I'm telling you, it's not every day I see something like this in another world?"

Hmm?

Inside Twilight's castle, within the library, there sat the source of whom the voice belongs to. A little cricket reading a book, as the camera pans toward him.

"Oh! Hello, didn't hear you come in!" Jiminy Cricket replied, turning to the camera

Jiminy?

"That's right, it's me," Jiminy Cricket spoke. "Cricket's the name, Jiminy Cricket. Never expected to see me in a different world, did ya?"

Yes, well Jiminy...

"Well, I didn't either. This is all completely new to me, but I actually love it and..."

Jiminy! *Clears throat* I hate to interrupt or be rude, but... As the writer, I normally tell the story.

"Oh, of course," Jiminy replied, looking at the sky. "I just wanted to tell our readers how excited I am."

Of course, I'd love for you to do that. But next time, could you give me a little warning?

"I'll do that, Mr. Writer sir," Jiminy said.

Uh oh, I hear someone coming. Gotta go.

Anyways, a set of hoofsteps draws Jiminy to turn around as none other than Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, enters the library.

"Good morning, Jiminy," Twilight greeted.

"Good morning, Twilight," Jiminy Cricket tipped his hat. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine, thank you. Did you sleep well on your first night in Equestria?"

"I slept great, actually. After I woke up, I decide to catch up on some reading in your library and I stumbled onto one book containing Equestria's history. I didn't know you hated each other at first and how it attracted these... Windigos?