Chapter Seven

I know I have to give Manik's pov in MI and I do remember that. Just please give me some time to sort of some of my schedule.

Thank you for all your suggestions but I liked haripriyaax_ 's suggestion more :)

Nandini sat on her bed with a grumpy face and the phone, Manik and their conversation was a long forgotten thing. Her brother had successfully ruined her mood when she was so excited to meet him after ages.

From the corner of her eyes she saw him entering inside with a smile on his face and it irritated her more. He always annoyed her first and would smile seeing her grumpy face.

How cruel!

Avinash saw Nandini secretly looking at him and he couldn't stop his smile seeing his sister's grumpy face. She looked cute even now with those cheeks puffed up.

He slowly sat beside her and she immediately turned on the other side avoiding him. He shrugged and looked around when he found her phone lying on the bed.

Smirking he quickly took it and heard her gasp before she lunged at him.

"Give me my phone!" She struggled to get it when he kept juggling it from one hand to another with a teasing smile.

"What is there in your phone that you're so desperate to get it?" He teased and she glared at him still trying to get her hands on her phone.

"Bhai pleaseeee!" She gave him a puppy look and pouted to which he raised his eyebrows. Hitting her cheek lightly he pushed her face away.

"Go show this face to someone else. It won't work on me." He laughed and she whined loudly hitting him.

"I hate you. You are the most annoying brother." She cried and he shrugged in response as if he had no problem with that title.

"I hate you too." He said and she frowned and glared at him as she kept her hands on her hips.

"Then why did you come here?" She asked angrily and he pinched her cheeks and she swatted his hand away immediately.

"Because I missed irritating my idiot of a sister who allows anyone inside her house." He teased her and she felt like throwing him out of her apartment that instance.

This was the limit of irritating someone.

"What do you want?" Nandini questioned finally tired of all the jumping on the bed and Avinash smirked at her.

"Your password." He replied and she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"You can keep the phone." She said and sat down again. Avinash frowned and sat down as well beside her.

"Why are you being so stubborn? Just show me what are you hiding." He said frustrated and she frowned this time unable to understand why he wanted to see her phone.

"Why are you so interested in my phone?" She asked curiously and he stared at her.

"Because before this you have never acted so possessive for your phone. It would be lying anywhere and you wouldn't even care if someone took it. So why now? Who is it?" He asked with a hard face and she smiled nervously.

Her brother was smart.

"Who? What are you talking about?" She laughed nervously but he narrowed his eyes making her more nervous.

"There's no one Bhai. Stop over thinking." She said hurriedly and turned away making him more suspicious of her actions.

"Then why are you not looking at me?" He asked suspiciously and she cursed in her mind. What was she supposed to do? She couldn't lie to him looking in his eyes.

"Nandini." He warned and she sighed turning towards him and looking in his eyes.

"There is this guy..."

So sorry for no chats between Nandini and Manik but it was Nandini's parade going on :p

Also I kinda enjoyed writing this chapter.