Sounds Gay...

Remus looked at his boyfriend. He was really surprised by the other's clothings. Usually, Janus would wear his suit (no idea how to describe it) and his hat but today he was only wearing a light yellow shirt paired with black skinny jeans, an equally colored bowtie and what the goblin suspected to be a beanie stolen from Joan. 

"You look good today~ Why?" Remus asked, fearing it was someone's birthday or something

"I just wanted to pass a comfortable evening." He answered smoothly as he walked to the couch and snuggled closer to Remus. They just hung out like that for a moment before a buzzing noise came from Remus' back pocket and from the coffee table.

"We both got a message....Eh, let's ignore it." He said but quickly brushed it off to continue the cuddling session with he small loveable and adorable snake.

"Urgh, what do they want..." Janus said while looking at the screen of his phone despite what his lover just told him.

"The others are watching She-Ra. They want us to come?" He read out loud to be heard by the other. 

Remus pondered an instant, than kissed his snake's cheek before getting up.

"Sounds gay.... I'm in."

I am sorry if this sucks, I just wanted to write a short story to go with my drawing and I've neverd watched She-Ra, I should, but I've heard it gives the LGBTQ+ community good representation. Thanks for reading my lovely gals, pals and non-binary pals, do crimes, be gay and stay safe!