Janus Singing

Guys, I sorry i took so long to upload. I have a question tho. Should I continue writing or should I just draw comics instead? I think I'm pretty bad at writing those chapters so just let me know. 

Janus has never been one to openly share their love for anything. That's why it took him so long to finally be able to tell me 'I love you' and even then he rarely says it. He tries to stay unnoticed for most of the time even if he can be a sassy bitch, he prefers keeping to himself until needed. 

That's why I never heard him sing. Never. Which is, quite surprising because of Thomas's obvious passion for singing. Ok, yes, Logan doesn't love to sing either but he's special. I try real hard to get Janus to sing but he only brush it off and changes subject. Maybe he is uncomfortable singing in front of others....

Anyway, today I had slept in the morning (woke up at 17) and couldn't get out of my bed. After what seemed like weeks I finally got up and dressed and while I was brushing me teeth with mayonnaise I heard it. It was faint, like someone mumbling but it didn't sounded like a conversation.

So I silently sneaked out of the bathroom and found in the kitchen my cute Janus, singing along the song Razzle Dazzle and saying his hips from side to side, adding some over dramatic dance movements and all. It was so adorable! I hid myself so I wouldnt get caught and he continued his show thinking no one was there to witness it. 

I watched him with delight and sneaked again but to get behind him. I couldn't help myself but to touch him when my snake was acting so unknowingly sexy like that. I attacked him by behind with a bear hug and he was so surprised he almost punched me in the face. Instead he kicked me.

"AHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? DONT SSSCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!" 

At that point I was rolling on the ground laughing my ass off and also because for his size he kicked hard. 

"Im sorry not sorry- but you sing really good~"

He blushed red and turned away from me

"Sh-shut up!!"

"Come on, the only time you should yell is in the bedroom when I fu-"

"Go away!" 

I moved to the living room not wanting to be kicked more but i could still see him. He did a little theatre exercise to try and compose himself. He then continued cooking while I drew small pickles soldiers holding forks near the electrical outlets. It's so fun to mess with him~

Oh wow that sucked. So warning, I'm gonna add a lot more sexual innuendos or just be explicit from now on but I'll add a warning when it'll happen.