15.Compromisingly Difficult

Hot hands.

Hot calloused hands were clutching her breasts.

He squeezed them harder. The pinch and druggy desire made Valora palpitate.

He might not have surrendered to her, but this was way better.

His gaze like his hands were white hot, raking over her.

They wanted to devour her, eat her up and make her feel like the high addictive relish when you finally drink water after several days surviving without it.

The control was shaking.

He was giving in and giving out.

She could see the battle in his green wicked eyes. So much was at stake but the surrender was almost too tempting. Too much for him.

She felt the trepidation of steam emitting from her body.

Phoenix felt the nipple rings bite his palm. Her nipples reminded him of ripe little berries he pops into his mouth time to time.

This could be the moment to pop them into his mouth, suck her and feel her shiver and moan.

His resistance was crumbling when he felt the cold metal juxtaposing the warm softness of her breasts touching his palms.

The grip he had on her breasts were leaving marks. The redness of her breasts were showing and he liked it.

So much.

He could lean down and kiss those tiny needles. Make him do it, make him feel the things he had been dreaming about for days.

Still he didn't.

His hips undulated, his erection pressed hard against her mouth.

He circled his hips back, jerked her mouth even closer, her mouth rubbing over him even harder.

Just as how a fog hides things before us, Phoenix's mind was like that.

Fogged up like the breaths of two lovers doing it hot and heavy in the backseat. Now, he wanted to take her in his back seat.

No, must resist.

When she removed her mouth to let out a shuddering breath, her hips rotating.

Hypnotizing movements holding him in place, he felt the need to kiss her. The burning need was ripping his insides.

Resist. Resist. The word kept repeating inside his head but suddenly that sound began to fade when he saw her eyes.

It was like the ice melting.

The resolve in her was breaking and she never looked so desirable as she did now. Her cheeks red with fever and her lips sucked into her mouth, controlling.

It's all about control. There was no relationship here. Who could resist and finally seal the deal? No one in their right mind.

An absolution of truth occurred in him.
I'm weak before her. There is no use fighting it.

Before he could lean down, and take her mouth and finally get the taste he was longing for, a knock resounded.

Just like that, everything was poof! Dissipated into thin air.

He instantly wrenched away from her.

The fear of getting caught, the fog clearing up, his resistance coming back, kindling him like acid rain.

The low pit of his stomach sank.

"Dress and leave." He saw the marks of his fingertips left behind on her skin. It looked nasty and bad.