21.Teasingly Yours

Hustle of leaves passed through her. She surged forward, springing headlong into the perturbing woods.

The smell of earth, soil wafted around her but all she missed was her precious berries. Ahh..another nickname.

A bellow of furor reverberated from him unified by his fast paced footfalls behind her.
He was chasing her. Running after her...why?

So he could take her back to prison or was he just capturing her for his sake? She didn't know.

"Valora" Phoenix roared as he pursued her through the forest. Why was she fleeing from him? The woman was driving him to the point of madness.

This game of catching the mouse-who was he joking? She ain't no mouse.

A fucking red hot serpent, that's what she was. Bringing him down with her terrorizing him at every point.

She didn't disappoint in that.

The minute Phoenix turned his back, he had a tasteful feeling she was going to do the exact opposite.

It was done to incite him. Yet appeasing to a part of himself, kicking in and chase after her.

He ran headlong for her and lunged. Turning swiftly to take the impact on his back, he caught her.

Without wasting a second, he bodily dragged her to lie back on the ground.

When Valora opened her eyes, he was looming over her. Panting, her chest rapidly moved up and down. He didn't even look like he broke a sweat. How slow was she?

Looping his hands around her waist, Phoenix dragged her close. She saw the intense heat in his magnificent green eyes.

He looked ready to devour her. Shivers danced upon her skin. She was sooo ready to looking forward to be his meal.

Their bodies smacked against each other. Clothes slightly soiled and muddy. That's when Phoenix noticed her attire.

She wore a blue plaid shirt with black skin tight jeans, donning her same boots. The opening v of her shirt showed off her collarbones. Sweat glistened the bones and he wanted to lean down and lick it off.

Watching a drop of sweat dribbling down her throat and disappeared into hiding.

He spoke with a voice that could gravel the rubble on the road. "It's a good thing I don't trust you."

Something in her expression fell. Did she really think he would trust her? After the stunts she pulled, not even a blind person would. Besides she gave him whiplashes. It seethed him.

Sneering, his lips upturned. The bloody dribble of her perspiration enticed him. Bending down, his tongue slithered out. Licking away the sweat. Her pulse beaded rapidly.

"Nothing about you is trust worthy." Phoenix said against her skin.

Staying there, his eyes closed as he took in her scent. Mixture of her soap-something like a cheap rose bar, with the pheromones of earth and sea.

Unlike earlier, he puked at the smell of sulphur. Now he didn't.

He was drowning in it.

Breathing her in and out. Unable to resist, he licked her neck again. Tasting the saltiness fused with her own taste. He was savoring her wild aroma. Addicting himself to it, he kissed up her throat.

Lethally, he nipping a little bit of skin in between his teeth and lifted it before lowering it. She moaned under him making him stop abruptly.

He was still furious but the bait was too stimulating. He didn't know how to ignore. He didn't even know if he wanted to.