Quixotically In Pain

Entering the wide black door, Valora walked on a marble floor.

The snowy intricate vast sparkling floor stretched out below her. Instantly, she removed her boots. Her feet played along its cool white sleekness.

The walls were grey with hints of black wallpaper like stones covered the area. It wasn't dull or depressing. In fact, it was resonating Phoenix in every way.

Sofas were pale grey with a round glass table in the middle. The kitchen at one side and to its side, the whole wall was encrusted with three wide huge French windows.

The window rails were black in color and nothing barred them. No glass window, no bars or railings. They were just rectangle made holes.

She could imagine Phoenix standing here and joys staring out. It's probably why it didn't have a protective glass to cover it. He must like it like this.

As she moved to it, she noticed the steep drop right into the depths of the ocean. The waves crashed against the tower below. The wind was high and smelled like nature.

The sky was dark outside. No stars, only a crescent moon shone alone.

Turning back, she noticed Phoenix standing by the door. Attentively watching her. He was waiting for her to say something.

"It's very you." She spread her arms out indicating the decor.

He nodded, quietly locking the door behind with a click.

"Although, this is dangerous." Jerking her thumb behind.

"I don't like any obstruction."

Didn't she know that?

Phoenix had taken her again, and again in the ship ride back to the island.

Climaxes was Phoenix's middle name, Valora thought wickedly. The guy sure does know how to make a woman feel pleasure reach to her toes.

"Are you hungry?" Surprisingly, she was. The workout he made her do caused her hunger pangs to cry.

Nodding, she smiled at him. "Very."

He shook his head in amusement. He pointed for her to sit at the lonely chair, next to the small table near the kitchen. Only one chair. How alone was he?

It made her heart ache. I should tell him how I really feel. Don't I?

Sitting down, she twisted around and traced the wallpaper behind her. "Why is your wallpaper has the picture of stones?"

Sizzles and oil flicking as he sautéed something in the frying pan crackled in the tranquility. He called out, "I like stones."

"I bet you do." She could have sworn she heard him chuckle. An actual chuckle!

Smell of spices wafted around and it made her salivate.

He came to the table with a steamed plate. As he set it down, she noticed sautés chicken, rice and vegetables in some kind of spicy curry.

She gulped and looked up at him. This is the man who said he would not share her with anyone. Consider me chained to him!

"This looks good."

His brow arched. "You haven't even tasted it yet."

"Well, I'm sure it'll taste good but not as good as you." She said as she eyed the tent made in his pants.

The man was insatiable. They probably did it what-like seven times now and he still sported a hard on.

He smirked but he didn't say anything. She liked him like this.