intro

hola, mio amigos!

hola, mio amigos!

I am baaaaccckkk!

Yes, I know, I know, I did say that I will write another book and make a completely different plot from this one but what can I say? There was a lot going on inside my brain.

the original idea was to obviously write a completely different book with better characters and leave this one on my profile so I can come back a few years later and share a nice cringey and embarassing memory.

but here's the thing— I don't want anyone to read to this story anymore.

First of all, it was cringe. I was blushing the entire time I was reading my work and my mother was like you okay in there, honey?

Second, I was a lousy twelve year old who wasn't supposed to be on this app. My vocabulary only pertained to a certain limit and honestly, I am impressed by my twelve year old self's vocabulary.

Third, there are so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that I need to completely re-write this book. I'm going to take out some characters and make a better plot line and hopefully, complete this book.

The one thing I can't understand is how my younger self was able to write and finish a whole freaking book and here I am with five stories waiting in my draft like a complete fool and about ten other plot ideas already forming in my brain.

So yes, my dudes, you heard it write. This author is about to re-write trash.

And yes, we are going to bring back our main character—

—and leave everyone else to die with my twelve year old self.

Yes, we are leaving Theo! I know, it's hurts, but we gotta let go. The kid needs icecream anyway.

The names I had originally chosen were ba-sic. Seriously, Jules? Did I steal that from some book? And Theo? And Ethan? Zack? Dude, I was not creative.

And Jason. How can I forget Jason. Did you guys know that Jason was originally going to be the love interest of Olivia? No? Well, now you know.

Anyways, I am hoping you guys enjoy this version.

Lots of love,

Sapphire.