3. Hints

Multiple things hinted towards Lenas assumption of Kara being supergirl, being correct.

     They had the same eyes. When something was brought up about a specific food item like potstickers, Karas eyes sparkled in delight.

     When supergirl spoke to her about a recent fight or the smile on people's faces, she had the same sparkle in her eyes.

     Her smile. When her family, friends, or anyone that was important to her was brought up, she smiled brighter than you could imagine.

     Every time Lena invited supergirl over for another chat or told her she was always welcome, she had the same bright and perfect smile.

     Her kindness. This one was quite easy to explain. Kara was one of the most innocent people in the world, but she would spare her life for anyone she cared about any day of the week. She was the person to spend her paycheck on a homeless person on the street, instead of her own needs. She was genuinely kind, and you don't see that much.

     Supergirl didn't just save the city and world countless times for fun or fame. She did it because she wanted to, because she felt happiness when she helped people. Even if a bomb could blow her to oblivion's, she would still cover it just as she did now. She was selfless, just like Kara.

     Her look. When Kara looked at her with determination and love she felt as if she wasn't empty anymore. Before Kara came into her life she felt this gaping hole inside her, and Kara filled that whole with her kind and nurturing self.

     Supergirl gave her the same look when she watched Lena from the sky. They both stared at each other, even though she was supposed to be leaving. She watched her eyes travel up and down her body, eyes tracing every detail on her face. It sent shivers down her body, quite familiar to the feeling Kara Danvers gave her.

     But what cracked it was the way she held her. As cliche as it was, Kara made her feel safe when she was in her arms.

     Her and Kara hugging was not an odd occurrence. But it was different with her and supergirl.

     So the first time supergirl wrapped her arms around Lena, embracing her in her arms, she felt it.

     She felt safe, alive, completed, and truly happy. And some would say it's just two people that make her happy. But this feeling was not easy to come by. It was specific and rare. And only Kara could make her feel that way.

     So now laying in Karas arms in their bed, drifting off to sleep, the thoughts of how strong her love was for the kryptonian kept circling her mind.

(Ik it's short but it's 5 am)