Part Fourteen: What Wouldn't 'Angel Dust' Do? (2)

"Husker!!" The high shrill sound of Mimzy's voice cut through Angel's moment of peace like a knife making him shudder a little. His odd eyes narrowed in some annoyance as the tiny demon woman that had been on stage singing mere moments ago was now actually sitting near him at the bar.

"Hey Mim, long time no see.. How's things?" The cat demon drawled with a slight smile as the tiny grey skinned demon female in her tight black dress actually stood up on her stool, leaned over the bar and hugged him warmly in a manner one would an old friend or even an old lover they were still on good terms with. Either way Angel felt like his nose had been put slightly out of joint, especially since Husk didn't just let him lean over the bar and just drape himself over him.. not that he wanted to..

Ya gonna stand for that? Lettin' some hussy drape herself over him? Put that bitch in her place! He could hear Angel Dust internally screaming in his head and he had to mentally restrain himself from letting his persona break free and either scratch her eyes out or tear her a new one with his acid tongue.. Just breathe, just breathe

"Too long Husker. And things have been great over at the club, why haven't you or Alastor stopped in?" Mimsy was saying with a slightly playful pout to the hulking cat demon who only shook his head.

"Hey, your the one that didn't put in a casino. You can only blame yourself for me not coming round.." Husk drawled as he got her a drink without having to even ask. Mimsy chuckled warmly at this though, accepting the drink and taking a sip out of the straw.

"Yes, well.. It still doesn't mean I don't miss my boys.." The tiny demon female looked at him with an adoring set of black sclera eyes and pink pupils. This made Angel feel grossed out and he cleared his throat loudly ripping Husk's yellow eyes away from her and pulling them straight onto him.

"Hey Husk, when your done catchin' up with the dame could ya do me a solid and top me off." The half melted ice-cubes in his empty glass rattled as his shook his glass.

"Sure thing.." The cat demon replied accepting the glass and getting him a new Manhattan.

"Hi, I'm Mimsy, I own a club on the other side of the city and you are—" The small blonde demon female who had only spotted Angel Dust after he had made himself known and decided that since he knew her friend to introduce herself. This only made the spider demon stare at her outstretched hand in shock. Why the hell was she being nice to him? Was she—

"I'm not into chicks!" He retorted sharply ignoring her somewhat stunned expression and accepted his new drink from Husk without a word. His inner persona smirked feeling instantly vindicated. Take that bitch! The tall demon cat with wings had been about to reprimand the spider on his actions before his yellow eyes caught sight of Alastor approaching the bar.

"Well, that wasn't quite the question but ok.. Nice to know where you stand." Mimsy had been responding as the tall red clad deer-like huminod arrived behind the spider demon in the pink blazer grinning in his usual detached manner.

"Ah! Angel, I didn't realise that you understood the complexities of the sartorial sense. Good for you.. Have you met my dear friend Mimsy here?" The Radio Demon hugged Angel so close against him that the spider felt his pale pink-furred facepress up and squish next to Alastor's.

"Oh yeh, we were just gettin' acquainted.." The spider demon said through constricted breath then pulled himself out of the tall demon's grip not comfortable with being this close to him.

"Ain't she a sweetheart.." Alastor continued to grin widely ignoring the spider demon's discomfort and settling himself down in between Angel Dust and Mimsy.

"Oh... Stop, you'll make me go red in the face Alastor." Two tiny hands clutched the sides of her pink ending cheeks as Mimsy giggled girlishly in delight.