Epilouge: Betting on Belief

....A few weeks later....

"So whatta ya think about me wearin' drag?" Angel kinked a brow with a wide smirk pulling out a pale pink wig and a tight maroon dress. He'd been getting curious about just where the boundaries of Husk's red lines sat and how far he would go. So far his older looking boyfriend seemed to be down with whatever he had thrown at him and not objecting to trying anything.

"Pfft.. Do I look like I give a shit what you wear? Just put something on, will you? We're going to be late.." The tall demon cat rolled his eyes before they frowned down at Fat Nuggets who was sitting at his feet nuzzling his leg once again. "And will you get this pig to leave me alone!"

"Urh! How do ya think I feel? Knowing he likes ya better than me.." Angel exhaled heavily rolling his odd sclera pink eyes then glancing back at the little pink spotted piglet feeling a twinge of amusement despite also being a little jealous. Fat Nuggets had put his front hooves up on the pink bed valance and made a soft pining noise at the fact that his owner's boyfriend had lifted his feet out of reach. "Oh. And F.Y.I if ya want me t'be ready on time I'm gonna need you t'let him out for his business 'kay? Or he ain't gonna settle tonight and there will be a big fuckin' mess in here when we get back."

"What?" Husk scowled towards his boyfriend in some disbelief. "Oh no! No way, you expect me to—"

"C'mon mi amore! Please.. Do it for me." The pale pink spider demon cooed darting across his bedroom suite quickly, wrapping his arms around the cat demon's neck making a pouty pleading face. For a split second Husk's yellow eyes on black sclera widened in shock before they moved up and down in a half eye-roll at his effeminate boyfriend who was now curled into his lap still clutching the deep maroon dress in one of his four hands. Before they started dating this look and his close proximity would have made the tall demon cat uncomfortable but he was now accustomed to it so his shoulders sagged and he exhaled, signalling he was caving to the request.

"Fine baby I'll do it.." His voice was gruff and reluctant but Angel didn't care. He grabbed the cat demon by the face and planted a rough kiss squarely on his lips. The pet names had only started a few days after Angel had ratted the true nature of their relationship out to Charlie and Vaggie. Every time Husk used one it sent Angel's pulse racing in delight as it signalled his acceptance that they were truly together and that he was growing comfortable with it. That and it was nice hearing him call him a term of endearment rather than be called the demeaning names that other demons liked to throw at him.

"Thanks, your a doll. His baggies are on the side. I'll be real quick, I promise." Angel cooed getting off his lap and moving to the dressing table to apply make up to his freshly washed face.

"You better be or we'll go on without you." Husk grumbled putting his feet back down and seizing Fat Nuggets around the middle, lifting him up. The small porker gave a squeal of joy, his little tail swished fast as he grunted keenly, snout wriggling and ears flapping. He just seemed to be overjoyed by new attention and he nuzzled Husk the moment he was brought in close.

"Yeh, yeh. Got it.." Angel uttered unfazed as he had started to put on his black eyeliner. He then blow his boyfriend a kiss, waving him off.

Husk merely exhaled picking up the pig's walking lead and the small roll of bags heading out the the balcony, unfurling his wings..

................

"Husker old boy are we ready for—" Alastor's voice cut into the demon cat's thoughts as he smoked a cigarette and watched Fat Nuggets snuffle around in the grounds of the hotel. "Oh. Evidently not." The Radio Demon added folding his arms across his chest.

"It's not me we're waiting for. It's Angel." Husk responded with a frown.

"I see he has you well tamed already." The smile on Alastor's soft grey skinned face widened playfully, flashing those sharp yellow teeth.