Part Twenty-Five: The Positive Effects Of Love

"You guys! They are playing one of our ads!" The Princess of Hell trilled brightly as she grabbed the television remote and turned it on cutting into the ad of their hotel that was currently playing. It had Alastor giving a voice over with the others being filmed in their 'natural' job roles.

"Urh. I can't believe you got to do the voice over.." Vaggie drawled folding her arms.

"Well it needed someone one with a smile and the ability to stretch the truth a little." The Radio Demon replied lightly, his unwavering detached grin widening somewhat.

"Your basically bullshitting our whole idea and turning this into some fucking gameshow!" The white haired moth demon snapped scowling deeply at him.

"Nobody would come if I promoted the truth my dear. Trust me, now the sinners will come flocking.." Alastor grinned wider rubbing his gloved fingers together.

"Urh, Charlie can you believe this?" Vaggie turned to her girlfriend in a slight mood.

"Wow.. Everything looks so shiny and clean.." Niffty chipped in popping up in front, her one eye staring at the screen mesmerised, not listening to the others around her.

"I think it turned out great!" Charlie added brightly as the ad ended and she clicked off the screen. "And we have you to thank for talking the TV Demon round."

"Unbelievable.." Vaggie folded her arms pouting. Not happy that Charlie has been taken in by Alastor's charlatan charm once again.

"Your too kind but alas it wasn't me. Our dear Husker is the one who got him on board.." Alastor replied lightly and the alcoholic cat demon behind the bar choked on the mouthful of booze he had just taken.

"Argh! Forget about it! I know I keep trying to.." Husk replied after coughing up into the sink behind the bar. Shuddering somewhat at the memory of his time with Vox. "As long as I don't have to be near that pompous megalomaniac again any time soon."

"Hey, what I miss?" Cane Angel's voice as the spider demon walked into the bar to see everyone sitting in the comfortable seats near the old-fashioned television set.

"We were just watching our the premiere of our new ad—" Charlie began but the spider demon who waved her off as he casually passed.

"Yeh, sounds borin'.." He said casually and walked up to the bar before blinking in shock at the sight of his boyfriend. "Holy fuck! What happened to ya, mi amore? Ya weren't this miserable when I left your room this mornin'—"

"Angel!!" Husk snapped out with a scowl turning to the spider demon looking irritated.

"What? Everyone knows about us, well, except those two dumb broads over there lookin' stunned but they sure know now. And I know what'll perk ya up." Angel purred seductively briefly gesturing to Charlie and Vaggie over his shoulder, both had expressions of surprise, then immediately grabbed his boyfriend by the shoulders and pulled him into a firm kiss. Husk resisted at first, his white claw-like fingers gripped the side of the lithe effeminate spider's soft furred head intending to rip him off his lips but ended up caving into the embrace.

"You guys really didn't know? I thought everyone knew about them. They're giving me life right now.." Niffty clasped her hands together looking fondly at the unconventional couple before pulling out a notebook and scribbling some notes to use in her fanfic later with a creepy girlish giggle.

"Hello? This is a reputable public bar.. Not some sleazy brothel.." Alastor narrowed his eyes at the couple then folded his arms before those eyes rolled looking pointedly away. Angel broke off the kiss and pulled himself away from his boyfriend, perching back down on the bar stool opposite him.