₊˚✧ 11

(Y/N) stares at the demon with wide eyes, feeling repulsed. She had never seen a demon that looked so...deformed. It was a pale grey colour and it had piercing yellow eyes that flickered up and down her body. It's bony spine could be seen through it's back, and she shakes her head.

"Your breathing...control your breathing" She whispers to herself as she dodges the demons attack, using her hand to flip her through the air. The bang of a drum rippled through the air once more, and the room flipped. (Y/N) looses her footing and plummets to the opposite side of the room, blood filling her mouth as her back hits a piece of furniture. Just when her ribs were actually beginning to heal, of course she goes and messes them up again. The dog demon leaps towards her with it's teeth bared and she dodges just in time. It's canine like teeth barely miss her face as she jumps backwards. Gripping her sword in her hands she sucks in the dirty air through her teeth. 

"Love breathing:First form- Shivers of first love!" She yells as she propels herself towards the demon. Her attacks slice through the demons hind legs and it screams out in pain. She steadies herself for a second, watching the demon carefully. It quickly regenerates it's back legs and screams, charging towards her again. The room flips once more but she's ready this time- and she quickly lands on a set of bamboo draws. The demon headbutts the draws, buying her enough time to focus on it's neck. Propelling herself into the air she steadies her sword and grits her teeth. 

"Love breathing:Third form- Catlove shower!" She exclaims as she flips through the air, and slices through the demons neck like butter. It hisses once more before turning into dust, and (Y/N) takes the time she brought to take a break. Her chest felt like it was on fire, and she could feel the blood she coughed up drying on her lips. Due to the room flipping the door was now planted on the wooden floor, meaning she'd have to jump. Taking one last deep breath she jumps down through the doorway, her sword still clutched in her hand.

She feels herself landing on a wet patch and she immediately cringes- and she wastes no time pulling herself up. To her relief it was only a spot of rainwater, nothing worse. She places her sword back into it's pink holster and she scans her e/c orbs around the room. The drumming hadn't sounded in a while now, so hopefully the source of it was destroyed. She had landed in the hallway where herself and Inosuke had entered from, but she couldn't spot an exit.

"INOSUKE!" She yells, cupping her hands around her mouth. The noise bounced off the decaying walls and she received no reply, just like she was expecting. Sighing she pushes herself to carry on walking, her chest aching with every step. She was going to have to get this checked out yet again. 

Water droplets fell from the ceiling, the noise echoing around the empty hallway. Whoever had lived here really let the place go, that much was obvious. 

"What was that demon back there?" She murmurs to herself as she recalls her most recent battle. She had never seen a demon that looked like that...ever. In fact she was always under the impression that demons took on human forms to lure in their pray. Whatever it was, it put up a fair fight. (Y/N) carried on walking for what felt like years- when in reality, it was about half an hour- when she spotted sunlight seeping in through a crack in the door. Without thinking she rushes towards it, and she pushes it open with a strong kick. She stumbles as she kicks the door down and feels herself falling face first onto the sandy floor, an 'oof' leaving her lips.

As she falls she hears a commotion coming from the left of her so she quickly jumps to her feet and she rushes towards it. She pulls out her sword as she runs- ready to strike at any time. As she rounds the corner she discovers the cause of the commotion, and she feels relief and confusion wash over her body. Zenitsu was laid on the floor clutching a large wooden box, while Inosuke continuously stomps on his hands. Her eyebrows twitch as she watches, and she scoffs slightly.