₊˚✧ 39

"Why did I never learn this shit before!?" Inosuke growled to himself as he sprawled his pen across the thin paper. He was trying his best to write a letter, but it just looked like numerous spiders ran across the page. With one last grumble he signed his name, and he rolled the paper up.

"Oi, crow. Take this to (Y/N)" He spat, and he threw the letter at the poor bird. (Y/N) had made him promise to write to her regularly- just so they could keep track of how they both were. He pouted as he thought about his girlfriend, and he threw his head back onto his pillow.

"This sucks" Inosuke groaned as he played with the fur on his mask, preparing for his next instructions.

---------------------------------------------------------

The h/c haired girl shoveled rice ball after rice ball into her mouth, Mitsuri following suit. All the walking around had left her famished- she felt like she hadn't eaten in days! Tanjiro's wine red eyes darted between the two as they ate, and he cleared his throat.

"I met a strange boy at the hot springs today. He's someone mine and (Y/N)-Chans age. I think his name is Shinazugawa Genya" He said in a cool tone, and (Y/N) gulped down the mouthful of food she was holding. In all honesty, she couldn't care less. All she could think about was food and her feral boyfriend. Mitsuri clapped her hands beside her, and a shocked look painted her face.

"That would mean he's Shinazugawa-San's little bro? I never knew he had siblings, maybe they don't get along? How tragic!" She cried as she stacked her many bowls, and Tanjiro hummed. (Y/N) felt a tug on her gown as she ate, and she looked down to see the adorable face of Nezuko.

"Nezuko-Chan! I missed you!" She cooed as she put down her chopsticks and began coddling the demon girl- Mitsuri joining in. She was always so good at comforting children, and it reminded (Y/N) of her little sisters.

"Genya still hasn't arrived..I'd love it if we could chat, just for a little bit" Tanjiro pouted, and she sent him a smile. He was so kindhearted all the time- it must be exhausting. Squealing filled the room as Mitsuri brought Nezuko into a hug, and her heart almost melted. They looked so happy together- even Tanjiro seemed to agree.

"Maybe he brought something with him?" (Y/N) quizzed as she dusted her hands off, and the boy nodded in agreement. He began stacking cups and bowls onto a plate- causing her to cock her head in confusion. What on earth was he doing?

---------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuri jumped to her feet as she finished playing with the demon girl, and she sent (Y/N) a kind smile.

"We're going to try find Genya, would you like to come with?" She asked, and (Y/N) shook her head gently. She had eaten so much...she felt as if she couldn't move a muscle.

"I'm gonna sit her for a bit, just digesting my food y'know?" (Y/N) smiled, and the pink haired girl nodded her head in agreement. Mitsuri of all people knew what it felt like to be full,,,all the girl did was eat. She hopped over, and placed a quick kiss on top of (Y/N)'s head.

"Then I'll see you later, sweetie. Stay safe otherwise I'll beat you up!" Mitsuri declared as she jumped out of the room, and she couldn't help but giggle. It really, really felt like the two were siblings at times. Just as she was about to attempt getting up, a familiar crow flapped into the room with a letter tied around it's neck.

"Letter for (Y/N)!" It announced in a shrill voice, and she took great care in removing the letter addressed to her from it's neck. It really broke her heart when she saw people mistreat their crows- she had scolded Inosuke for it numerous times. She unfolded the letter, and quickly gave the crow a stroke before sending it on it's way.

"A letter, huh?" She mumbled to herself as she unrolled it, and her heart raced as soon as she saw the handwriting. Only one person could write as...interesting as this- it was her dear boyfriend.

"Oh lord, that's see what he's written" (Y/N) chuckles to herself as her e/c hues skim over the contents, her smile widening as she spotted every spelling mistake. The letter was almost incoherent but it made her chest explode knowing that Inosuke had put so much effort into it.

"Thank you, Inosuke" She whispered as her eyes welled with tears, and she hugged the letter tightly to her chest. When she was a little less emotional- she'd definitely have to return the favour.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Heya! I'm going to *try* update twice this week! This is just because I won't be able to write for 2 weeks,,,,sorry! Also sorry for any spelling errors or anything! I hope you're enjoying da story so far- B)