𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 (𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤)

Madison, along with the rest of the 100 made her way down the ramp, slowly taking everything in

Madison, along with the rest of the 100 made her way down the ramp, slowly taking everything in. She stopped next to Bellamy, but not looking at him.

'You were wrong, you know?'

'Excuse me?'

'We're the first people on the ground in 97 years, not a hundred.'

With a small smile she walked away from him, spinning through the tall grass.

'What do we have here?'

Madison's eyes perked up and met the familiar brown ones.

'FINN!'

Not even a second later, the two were embracing, Finn lifting the girl from the ground. Face buried in his neck, she inhaled his familiar scent, a smile forming on her lips. When they pulled away Madison slapped him on the back of his head.

'Ow! What the hell was that for?'

'You know what that was for! What the hell, Finn? What were you thinking? You could have die-"

She was stopped by his hand covering her mouth.
He swore he could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

'It's okay. I'm not dead, am I?' He simply smiled and walked away.

Her eyes found Octavia's and she made her way to where she was standing next to her brother.

'Guess this was what the council was thinking.' They both laughed, Bellamy looking between them with a raised brow.

Octavia seeing his expression realized they don't know eachother.

'Right! Bell, this is my cell mate and best friend, Madison Kane. Mads, this is my brother, Bellamy.

'So it's true, huh? Kane did arrest his kid.'

Madison's gaze drifted to the ground. 'Yep. Just like Jaha arrested his.'

A sudden commotion brought Madison's eyes back up and locked with the sight of Wells, Clarke and Jasper, appearing to fight with a bigger group of guys.

'Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are.'

Bellamy's voice rung out from next to Madison. 'We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?'

Wells looked around before his eyes settled on his old friend, next to Bellamy and Octavia. He slowly walked closer to them.

'We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority.'

Octavia rolled her eyes. 'Screw your father. What? You think you're in charge here?' Her eyes landed on Clarke.'You and your little princess?'

Clarke ignored the jab at her status and continued Wells' noble speech.