𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮

'Psst

'Psst. Mads. Wake up.' Madison groaned and tried to kick away the person who was disturbing her rest. 'Mads. Wake up. I wanna show you something.' Madison woke up to see Octavia standing over her, a white flower in her hair.

'Whaat?' Madison whined and rolled on her stomach. Octavia grabbed her arm and pulled her from the bed.

'I want you to meet someone. Come on.' with a sigh, Madison rolled out of bed, rubbing her tired eyes. She lazily pulled on her socks, jacket, and boots, leaving the comfort of her bed.

When she was done, she stood up and looked at Octavia. 'Show me.' The young Blake grabbed her friends hand and pulled her out of the tent. It was dark out.

'O, what time is it?' asked Madison. Octavia shrugged. 'Like 4 in the morning.' Madison gawked at her.

'You woke me up at 4? What the hell, O?' The girl kept pulling her friend outside the gates. 'I want you to meet someone. But my brother can't know.' Madison rolled her eyes.

'Let me guess, it's stupid and could put your life in danger?' Octavia gave her a wink. They kept walking through the woods, until they got to a familiar place.

'O, this is-' Octavia smiled sheepishly. She pulled open the door to the grounder's cave, and went down the stairs, pulling Madison after her.

She kept her footsteps light, not knowing what to think of the situation. Her friend brought her to the cave where the grounder they had tortured, and eventually got free lived.

When they entered the room in which Octavia was chained not more than 3 days ago, Madison saw the grounder with his back to them.

'Lincoln.' The grounder turned around and faced the girls. He had a name. Octavia knew his name. Octavia kept sneaking off from camp.

'You sneaky little-' Octavia coughed. The young girl jumped in the gro- Lincoln's arms, placing a kiss to his cheek. Madison smiled knowingly.

'Why am I not surprised.' Lincoln walked over to her. 'I asked Octavia to bring you to me. I wanted to thank you, for defending me, and to apologize for almost killing you.' he said and scratched the back of his head.

Madison just shrugged. 'Not like I haven't almost died about 7 times already.' Then, she remembered the tattoos on his body. She was amazed when she first saw them. 'I'll forgive you completely if you give me a tattoo.' Lincoln smiled and shrugged, gesturing her to sit on a small wooden stool, next to a table.

Octavia eyed them. 'Mads, y-' 'I won't tell king jackass. It's fine. But do I need to give you the talk?' Octavia's eyes widened and Lincoln choked on air. Madison laughed at their reactions.

'What? I'm just making sure you're being safe.' She turned to Lincoln who was getting the tattoo stuff ready. 'Hope you know that if you hurt her, I'll break your face.'