𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨

'C'mon baby, let's have some fun

'C'mon baby, let's have some fun.' Madison tried to push the boy away but he wouldn't budge. He had her trapped against a wall in an empty hallway . 'No, Ross. I'm with Wells and would never cheat on him.' The boy rolled his eyes and pressed himself further against her body. His head dipped down and started placing unwanted kisses on the bare skin of her neck. Madison had never felt this uncomfortable. One of his hands left the wall and traveled down her body and stopped just above her jean button. His fingers popped open the button-'

Madison woke up with a gasp, tears streaming down her cheeks. It felt like her airways were blocked, like there was water in her lungs. She could faintly hear Octavia say her name, but it sounded far away. The young Blake was looking at her friend in concern. She had to deal with Madison's nightmares for a whole year, but not once she woke up like this. She was drenched in sweat, her hair sticking to her face and exposed shoulders. Octavia took Madison in her arms and rocked her back and forth, as the brown eyed girl continued to hyperventilate.

A few minutes later, Madison's heart slowed down and she could breathe normally again. She looked at Octavia with teary eyes, and the girl pulled her in her chest and stroked her hair.

'Was it about...' Madison nodded her head and Octavia sighed. About 2 months after being locked up together, Madison told Octavia about what happened. Why she got locked up. Octavia swore that if she ever saw Ross Shumway again, she would beat him to death.

'I'm gonna go see Jasp-' just then, a loud groan of pain ripped through camp. Madison's eyes widened. 'Has he been like this the whole night?' Octavia nodded. 'Why did you think I was awake?' Madison sighed and ran her hands down her sweaty face.

Madison reached the level where Jasper was just on time to hear Clarke. 'His pulse is thready.' 'That's not good.' Clarke jumped at Madison's words and turned towards the ladder to see the girl. She took in her disheveled appearance. 'Are you okay?' Clarke's voice was filled with concern, and that's when Monty's eyes found her too. Madison nodded 'Yeah.' She took a seat on the floor next to Monty and put a supportive hand on his shoulder. Jasper kept groaning, which made the kids on the level under them yell.

'Go back to sleep!'

'Quiet!'

Madison leaned closer to Jasper's head and muttered supportive words 'Don't listen to them. You're gonna get through this.' Just then, a voice that sounded a lot like Murphy's complained.

'Can he just die already?'

Clarke saw how angry Madison was getting and put a hand on her shoulder. 'Madison, you need some air. And while you're out, can you get me some water too, please?' The girl nodded and got up, throwing one last glance at Jasper before going down the ladder. She pulled back the parachute that covered the entrance and welcomed the cool night air. Some people were still awake, and she could only guess it was because of Jasper. She made her way down the ramp, when a yell startled her.