𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

'All right! Listen up! Seal all possible ways inside! Use whatever you can from the dorm, disable the elevator, and arm up!' Immediately, the delinquents got to work

   'I don't know how you can do it. Being a leader is hard.' Madison lightly scoffed at Jasper's words. 'It's not that hard. You just need to believe in your people and use the right tone while speaking to them.'

    'Bellamy taught you that?' A smile pulled at the girl's lips. 'And my dad. Arm up and get ready, Jasp.' The boy nodded and ran off somewhere. Madison looked around the common room for a weapon, until she spotted  a bunch of knives on a table. 

    'Everyone listen up!' Madison climbed on the table so all eyes were on her. 'They are going to throw in sleeping gas. Why sleeping gas and not bullets? Because they can't kill us yet. They still need our bone marrow. They still need us! We need to find a way to get rid of it. You're wondering 'how are we gonna do that?' Simple. Water. We need pots of water, as big as we can find. When they throw in the canisters, we grab them, put them in water, and play dead. Hide your weapons underneath yourselves, but careful not to injure yourselves. When they come inside, you wait for mine or Jasper's signal and we attack. Got it?' She got a chorus of 'yeah's' and 'yes ma'am's', which made her laugh. 

    'We took the level, but now we need to hold it! They will be coming, and we need to be ready!' Jasper helped her down from the table, careful to not hit her with the ax he was holding.

       'Harper,' The girl spun around, meeting Madison's gaze, 'get pots from the kitchen, fill them with water. As big as you can, and as many as you can. Get Tim to help you.' The two teens were off seconds later. 

   'Watch out!' Madison and Jasper moved out of the way as Fox hit a security camera next to them. 

   'Nice, Foxy.'

   'Let's go get those hallway cameras all right?' Before any of the three could move, Monty stopped them.

  'Nope, leave the hallway cameras. We need eyes out there.' The boys walked away, leaving Madison with her knife. She twirled it between her fingers, before she got an idea. She ripped the bottom of her shirt, and tied it around her left thigh, acting like a knife holster, but the blade was exposed. 

   She loosened her belt and placed a baseball bat with nails coming out it, which she had made, on her waist tightening the leather around it, securing it. She took a deep breath and mentally prepared for the battle. 

   About an hour later, after they were completely sealed in and the delinquents had calmed down, an explosion made murmurs and gasps break out. Madison ran towards where Monty was sitting, looking at the screen that displayed what the camera on the hallway was capturing. 'Mont, look.' 

   'You were right. No guns.' Jasper approached them. 'It's because they can't kill us.'Monty nodded. 'Just like you said. They need us.' Madison blocked out their voices as she analyzed the screen closer.