𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙨

'I'm tired of puking

   'I'm tired of puking.'  Harper leaned her head on Andrew's shoulder. 'I'm tired of being a human pincushion.' Andrews sighed. 'I know this sucks, but you guys have to pretend like nothing is wrong.' Jasper nodded. 'As long as it seems like we're cooperating, we're buying ourselves time.' 

    'Time for what?' Miller looked between Jasper and Andrew. 'I say if we die in here, we might as well die trying to escape.' Monty and Harper nodded. Andrew sighed.

    'We've been over this. After Clarke left, there is no escape.' 

    'Andrew's right. We just have to hold on long enough for her to get us out.' Monty looked up from his hands. 'What if she doesn't find a way? What is she didn't make it out? What if it's just a story to cover up the fact that they killed her?'

    'Why would they kill Clarke and keep Madison alive?' Everyone pondered Miller's words for a few moments. 

    'All right then. We escape?' Jasper shook his head. 'No. We find the truth.' 

   'How do we do that?' 

    'You're criminals, right?' The delinquents looked at Andrew, a growing smirk on his face. 'So be criminals.' The plan morphed in Jasper's head. 'Can you get us in your dad's office?' 

   'Damn right. I just have to keep him away. I'll talk to Maya. Tell her to decontaminate the surveillance room.' Jasper nodded. 'I'll try to keep my dad away, and if I can't, I'll steal his key card.' He turned to Monty.

   'Can you open the door without a key card though?' Monty smirked and winked. 'All right. Plan in action. Let's go.'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

    When Madison woke up, the first thing she felt was a pain in her neck. She brought her hand up and felt around the skin, until her fingertips touched the rough material of a bandage, with a slight bump underneath. She then saw a tube, connected to a machine.

   The same machine she saw multiple times in medical. She took a better look at the tube, and realized it was red. Blood. Madison tried to pull away the bandage, but a voice stopped her.

   'Do that, and you risk incorrectly pulling out the six inch spike in your jugular.' Dr. Tsing came in her line of vision, and Madison's eyes hardened. 'What the hell are you doing?' 

   'Taking your blood, obviously.' Madison rolled her eyes at Cage's voice. 'I don't remember giving you permission to do that. You should really ask before taking someone's blood. It's called consent.' 

    'Enough, both of you. Cage, we're done.' Dr. Tsing gently peeled the bandage off, and took the needle out of Madison's neck, making the girl wince.