𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤// 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦

𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 StupidDweeb  

"Ughhh" I helplessly moan as I gaze hopelessly at my paper. I didn't even pass. I bang my head on the desk silently, not even bothering if someone sees me. My mum is going to murder me.

"Heeeeey baby what's up?" the love of my life calls out to me. He swiftly struts to me in a jokingly manner, making a minor giggle slip out of my mouth. He gently grabs my waist and places his head on my shoulder. "what did you get?" I don't answer. He gives a pout and sobs out, "cmonnnn, why don't you awesome amazing boyfriend your grade? You know I wouldn't dare snitch."

I sigh in defeat as I gently pass my paper.

"Oh."

"yeah."

I can't help but let a tiny tear escape from my hooded eyes. It progressively gets worse, concluding to hiccups, eyes that looks like I'm on drugs and helpless sniffles. "oh, my poor baby, you're still the smartest person I know!" He cups my hot cheeks, using his lanky thumb to wipe away my tear. We then lock eyes. A sudden feeling of euphoria rushes throughout my body. His smile could fucking cure cancer. "hey, wanna hear something that might cheer you up?" He questions with his signature smirk. I nod shyly as he gets into position (👀). 

"BAKI BAKI NI OOOOOOOOORE NANI WO? KOKORO WO DAIYOOOOOO. KONAGONA NI KUDAKE, NNNNNNNNNAANIWOOOOOOOO???" He chimes, pointing at me for the last part. I chuckle and assume, "Blockes?" he glances at me and sings, "Seishin wo da yo..." and bows. I laugh as he bows, glancing up from hooded eyes. "sooooo, did your boyfriend make you feel better?"

"Of course you did, my miracle boy.." I coo as I give him a bear hug. he rests his chin on my head, humming. How did I end up with an angel like you?  

"I love you, so much. Please know that you're amazing and you can get through this. If it makes you feel better, we can switch papers!" He beams with a childish grin. I burst out laughing as I wipe away the exes tears. "No, you idiot, you deserve the better grade!!" "well, if you insist..." he sighs. Then, a sly smirk filled his pale face. My stomach flips as I question, "W-Why are you looking at me like that babe?" All of a sudden, he picks me up bridal style. 

"What the fuck?! where are we going?" I shout. "Were skipping next period to get you some mochi!!!" He beams, "Anything to help my princess cheer up!" He gazes at me with sparkles in his eyes. I sigh happily, "If you insist, my miracle boy.." He gives a quick peck on my forehead as he sprints out of the gates, with me still in his arms. Lets  just say, the guards saw us.

Aaaaaaand that's it!! I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first time writing so its shitty as fuck :,) I love you all and stay fresh uwu

04/06/20