𝕋𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥//𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕠

Snore

Snore

Those were the only things you could hear from your beloved boyfriend. They were so loud, it felt like an earthquake was going to commence on the spot. You groaned and smashed the fluffy cream-white pillow in his face, only for him to immediately throw it away. You clicked your tongue in annoyance, slowly slumping out of bed. Your eyes felt so heavy, but you forced yourself to get up. No way in HELL I'm sleeping with that horrid noise. 

8:30am 

"might as well make breakfast, it's not THAT early...." the tired girl murmured to herself. You lazily got up and walked towards the closet. All you had on were your underpants. Therefore, of course you were gonna steal a ginormous t-shirt from your dorky boyfriend. You aimlessly roamed in the closet, the fragrance of cologne lingered around the room as soon as the closet doors flushed open, making you grin. Eventually, you found a big crimson red t-shirt that reached to about your upper knee and you scrambled to try it on. Perfect!  You thought enthusiastically. 

You rushed to the kitchen, your petit stomach rumbling like a thunder storm as you dived to the eggs. Ginormous sparkles surrounded your eyes as you hungrily licked your lips. You plopped on the counter, waiting for the golden, scrambled eggs to cook. It then hit you. Music! You should play some music! You grabbed your purple speaker connecting it to your phone. You chose your F/S and blasted it though the speaker, singing along. You bounced up and down like a kid having a sugar rush. You were having the time of your life. 

"Oya Oya Oya?" A husky voice echoed from behind. You squealed a bit, whipping your head around. He looks you down and up with his signature smirk as you sheepishly grin out, 

"Good morning!" 

His hands slowly travel up your waist as he whispered in your right ear from behind,

"Good morning, baby," His eyes advert to the sweet scent of scrambled eggs being prepared, "Those eggs smell amazing, I'd rather eat something else today~"

Sorry if it was short blehhhhhhh I've just been hooked up on AOT and I haven't rly had time to write lol

14/06/20