𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕒//ℕ𝕤𝕗𝕨

The Russian blue haired boy viciously ran his hair through her puffy hair, ecstasy running throughout his veins. He helplessly moaned and groaned as the E/C girl gazed at him through lidded eyes, sucking him off. She grazed her pearl white teeth against the plump, thick shaft making his sinful noises fill the room. Oh, how much she craved him. Y/N felt the weak boys grip tighten as a salty string of his seed shot down her throat. She giggled seductively as she pulled out with a 'pop', her fingers running across his girthy dick.

Suga shuddered, overwhelmed by the everlasting joy rushing all over. She swallowed the salty semen, letting some drip down her chin, smirking. He pinned her down to the bouncy bed, her breasts spring, only exiting the horny teen ever more. He gradually spread her trembling legs and positioned himself.

"Wait! Wheres the condom?"

"Don't worry baby, Im on birth control.."

This made the thrilled boy smirk, replying with, "Ah, so you knew this was coming?"

She giggled and replied, "I saw the way you looked at me in class.."

He laughed and whispered in her ear, "You ready?"

Before she could even reply, he rapidly thrusted into her, her soaking walls tightening. Her high moans and squeaks were like a classical piece written by Elton John, according to him. His sinful thrusts got rapid and harder by the second, sending an orchestra of moans and grunts echoing throughout the small room. The helpless girls throbbing womanhood was drenched and damp, making it easier for the couple to move. 

He grasped her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss, his wet muscle intervening with hers. She whined into the kiss, sending vibrations throughput both go their shaky bodies. "I-If you keep doing this shit, y-you're gonna make me cum so easily, babydoll.." He managed to breath out. 

this only made her more exited.

The chocolate orbed boys thrusts were getting sloppier and messier, notifying her that he was close. A tight knot suddenly formed in the lust-filled girl, she knew damn well it was going to snap any minute. The teens eyes both widened as the both released, Sugawaras sinful milk filling her up. He hastily pulled out, exes seed dripping out of her pussy. 

She shakily got up, reaching for his wooden closet. She ripped out a hoodie, quickly putting it on. She then flopped onto the bed, asking, "Can I stay over tonight?" with puppy eyes. The poor teen couldn't resist as he shakily repealed in a husky voice, 

"Of course you can bubba!"

The exhausted girl got on top of Sugawara, her petit head nuzzling in the crook of his lanky neck, falling into a deep slumber instantly. He smiled a soft smile, acknowledging how amazing she was. He planted a long kiss on her forehead, soon after falling asleep in her arms.

The tired boy slumped into the kitchen, only to see his mum leaning on the counter.

"Good morning, mama!" He silently beamed. 

"Good morning dear, did you have fun last night?"

"what do you-"

"I heard you from the basement, you left the window open."

This is my first lemon so be kind hgashebehgbvhbvhnvhjbj

k bye

07/06/20