𝔾𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕥//𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕒

𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 @-sugarm0mmy-

(B/G/F/N-Best guy friend name)

Distant laughs and chats could be heard from miles, from Y/N and her best guy friend. Tears were  coming from her eyes, and she was helplessly clutching her stomach to prevent her from falling. He was close to her. To close to her-

-well, according to sasuka.

Sasuka loved Y/N dearly, and trusted her with all his might. Although, him and her made it hard for him to trust her.  I mean, B/G/F/N and Y/N have been best friends for all her life. I kid you not they were the first person they saw. They were so close they kissed eachother on the cheek. And oh boy it made Sasukas blood boil.  He just wanted to rip his merciless head into minuscule pieces. Obviously, that was an exaggeration, but he definitely has a deep hatred for him.

"Oh, I totally forgot to tell you! Im dating someone! Im soooo fucking sorry I forgot to tell you.." She stated with a sheepish smile.

"Bitch how did I not know this? Why did you not tell me!!! Im so proud of my baby!!!" He beamed excitedly as he squeezed her with a bear hug. 

"Get off my girlfriend right now."

His eyes widened as he cautiously turned around. Sasukas height was nothing compared to him. B/G/F/N gave a shaky smile and squeaked "Y-You must be Y/Ns boyfriend! Its nice to meet you, "He hold out a hand, "Im B/G/F/N, Y/Ns best friend! pleasure to meet you!"

Sasuka gives out a disgusted look, his eyes adverting to Y/N. "Was this man hurting you?" He questions sternly.

"Calm down, dummy! He's fine" She happily states.

He clicks his tongue in annoyance and all of a sudden, grabs B/G/F/N by his sweat-filled shirt collar and rips off his mask.

"listen here, best friend. I don't want any-and I mean-ANY funny business going on with me, my girlfriend or both of us. Or else, let me tell you, you're not gonna like what happens next. Got it?"

His eyes widen as Sasuka gives him a death glare, a look that could suck the soul out of him. You could feel the poor petit boy shaking. He mumbles a 'Mhm', a small tear escapes from his scarred eye. Sasuka chucks him violently to the corner and walks to Y/N. He cups her cheek as she laughs silently. He gives her a confused look as she smirks, "someone is jellyyyyyyyy~"

"I-Im not"

"are too"

"are not'

"are too"

the couple goes back and forth until Y/N tackles him with an embracing hug. "You know I love you so much and would never cheat on you?" Those words took him back.

"that was really random."

"Hehe, love you to" She replies with her hands wrapped around his neck.

Aaaaaand that's it! This was rly fun to write. tysm for requesting ilysmmmmmmmmmmmm

04/06/20