chapter 1

Two young girls one with lilac hair tied into a messy but cute hairstyle and brown eyes and the other with blonde hair tied into pigtails and blue eyes stared at the little prince in awe as they both watched him sing beautifully to the music played from the piano by Yoichi, hearing him singing was such a bliss that the two girls did not pay attention to the constant calling of the king "shinoa....mitsuba...are you both deaf? Do you want your heads off?" guren said in quite an irritated tone "o-oh w-we are very sorry your highness!! What is that you wanted!?" Mitsuba and shinoa answered together "get me some tea and I also want some cake" "yes sir!!" Both of them answered in unusoin, shinoa placed the cake on the plate and decorated it with raspberries meanwhile mitsuba poured the warm tea from the kettle to the cup and added two sugar cubes according to the king's taste and placed it on the table before him guren smiled and dug into his snacks while humming along with the prince's song. "The prince looks so cute" shinoa whispered into the blond's ear "yes indeed I can't get enough of him feels like I can stare at him the whole day and never get tired of it" mitsuba smiled with dreamy eyes "right!!!" The little miget whisper shouted. As the prince finished he gave out an long exhail and smiled "that was good yuu" guren smiled back. "Thank you father" "well the–!" "Your highness I have something to tell you..." Kureto the head servant walked through the royal doors and kneeled before the king "and what is it?" The king replied "your highness you had examined few people from our village for choosing our prince's personal servant and approved the blond boy named michi....he will be starting from today" "hmm... that's good...yuu son come here" the king called  for the raven haired male "yes father" "meet michi..." The doors opened revealing a handsome boy with beautiful azure eyes and blonde hair standing before them dressed in the servant's clothing.

Mika's pov
----------------
A few days ago I had applied for the servant's list in the castle as I was curious to know the prince, luckily  all the tasks they had given me were easy because....
Flashback
"Clean your own clothes!! Serve your own food!! If necessary cook it yourself!! A true prince is hardworking he does not just sit and enjoy the royal life!! He also has responsibilities to take care of!! And this my son is your training for becoming the next king of our vampire kingdom" my mother and the queen, kurl tepes instructed me with a Stern look "you won't have your dinner until you don't do these chores!!" She said "y-yes mother" I bowed.

Present

'Ooh god those days were really bad...'
I shook my head. And now....I am too afraid to go back to the palace and face my mother's warth, I will be nicely whipped by her. 'Maybe running away was a bad idea' well I don't wanna marry that chess,the little minon of cowerly always trying to get his attention I don't like any of them, 'specially ferid bathory that bastard's real annoying' I huffed and followed the guy. what was his name again? oh yeah! Kureto! I followed him to wherever we were going "I hope you behave properly and know your place when you are with the prince mich" kureto said sternly 'why did I even choose that as my fake name it doesn't sound good at all' "yes sire" I answered, we soon were standing before two huge doors which was no surprise to me as there were bigger ones in the castle I live in "stay put" the kureto guy wishpered and went in " I will give you a sign to come inside" I nodded in response, he then went inside the doors 'well I am thirsty' I reached for my little fanny pack and pulled out a tube which contained blood in it I took all of it in one gulp and placed it back in the bag again.(his eyes don't turn red after having blood in this au. It turns red when he is angry) as I got my signal and opened the door I stood still facing the king and also a boy...."yuu son come here..." The king called "meet michi" I bowed "he is your personal servant from now on" I then looked up to get a good look at the prince and I am not gonna lie I was awe 'struck so beautiful'

Tbc