memory of a doubt

A/N was my previous chapter weird ? I felt it kinda was annoying ? I don't know what word to use but if it was than, live with it, naw just kidding but I hope this chapter is better and if this chapter sucks I'm sorry but I have literally no idea what to write, basically writers block.

~3 rd person POV~

"so batman any ideas ?" Robin asked breaking the deafening silence. "So far the only thing I've thought of is not full-proof, but ever heard of the term memoriam reducit omnia memoriae" batman asked as the team gave him a look that implied, he's basically speaking jibberish. "thats latin isn't it ?" robin inquired earning a nod "a good memory brings back all memories, more or less there" Kid flash said surprising everyone "I don't know whats worst, how cheesy that phrase bats said sounded, or that wally knows latin" Robin joked "probably that wally knows latin" Artemis said

"moving on, you want us to take her around and show her sentimental sights ?" Miss Martian asked not joining in the odd discussion of wally's knowledge in Latin. "basically yes" He said as the team gave him questioning looks "do you have anything better to do ?" he asked knowing their unlikely joy of doing some sightseeing.

"fine" they said eventually

"so where's the first stop on our list ?" MIss Martian asked bubbly as ever

"metropolis sandy shore beach " Robin suggested as kid flash grinned wildly

"why ?" connor asked gruffly not feeling the need to go to superman's town

"we used to go there as kids first place we hung out" kid flash said softly

"Alrighty then lets go !" MIss martian said flying to the zeta tubes the rest behind her.

- metropolis beach-

"sooooo anything ?" kid flash asked the very quiet girl awkwardly

"That cliff" she mumbled furrowing her eyebrows

"Do you remember anything about it ? Anything at all ?" Robin asked excited

"Sort of I remember a guy with beautiful blue eyes like sapphires mixed with the sea, and raven black hair" she said describing the boy right in front of her

"That's your brother" Robin said softly as she gave him a surprised look

"That's you" she said softly "isn't it" she continued earning a slight nod.

"Well any other memories ?" Kid flash asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"No wai- Aghhg" she yelled grabbing her head in pain, the team took her away from the crowd quickly, and brought her to an alley nearby.

"It... Hu...rts" she wheezed knees buckling.

"Try to breathe, in our in out" Robin instructed

"What the hell do you think I'm doing ?! Holding my breathe for effect ?!" The red head yelled as she began forming some tattoo like things on her arms which were glowing, they were swirls on her forehead too, but on her forehead the swirls formed a leaf pointing down.

"What's happening ?!" Connor yelled as she completely fell to the ground and fainted.

-back in the Medbay-
"She went into cardiac arrest 3 times already" batman said walking out of the room sighing "our best doctors are doing all they can but this is more science than medical" batman continued showing a little bit of emotion, fear. "She's not in cardiac arrest, not exactly anyway" the flash said whilst leaning against a door post. "What do you mean" Robin asked as he stopped fiddling with his thumbs. "Her hearts beating too fast for the heart-beat catcher to catch" kid flash explained "so by right she's actually fine, you know for her speed" the flash finished. "But check anyway we don't know what's actually going on in her body" Robin said as batman agreed.

-1 hr ltr-
Finally after 1 hour the girl had calmed down her vitals seemed regular, at a human pace. "She's fine though her glucose levels are..." The doctor didn't continue, instead stepped aside to show them the 50 tubes of feeders strapped to her. "Thank you" the flash said to the doctor as he nodded.

It seemed that the people in the room didn't need to pace and wait for the girl to wake up, as right after the doctor left the girl jolted up and looked around before calming down. "Hey guys !" She said cheerily "what am I doing in the med bay and why are there 50 tubes stuck in me ?" She asked as the team smiled warmly at her. "Your back !" M'gnn said confusing the girl. "You don't remember ?" Kid flash asked as she shook her head. "A year ago you were captured" Robin said but was cut off "A YEAR AGO ?!" The girl yelled annoyed "I wasted an entire year !" she said as batman nodded "you were captured my Ra's Al Ghul, he hypnotised you to think you were a talon and-" "yeah okay I'm messing with you, I do remember, everything" she said looking at kid flash sadly. "The gross dungeon like place they kept me in, the electro chairs they used to find out my secretes, the painful machine they used to wipe away my memory, the hope I lost sitting in a chair seeing someone else get torture because I didn't tell my secrets..." She whispered loud enough for the whole room to hear.

Batman placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she rocked back and forth.

"That's in the past" he said in a soft tone he never uses.

The girl shook her head before plastering a bright smile to her face and nodding. "Yes your right" she said brightly getting up and transforming into her costume. "I don't approve of your new costume" batman said in a growl.

"Oh daddy" the girl said giving her dad a hug as he returned it shocking the entire team

"I've missed you" he whispered as tears brimmed in the girls eyes.

"Me too." She said back letting go of his embrace.