Covert

A/N IMPORTANT PLS READ :) this is semi important, supergirl's insignia is not the S sign for hope like superman, her insignia is the 4 elements in a circle and a lightning bolt in the middle of the 4 elements.

"Team meet your newest member, Change" batman announced the girl completely made of water.( look at the image at the sde bar)

"Where does batman find these people ?" Kid flash whispered but thanks to superheating,
" I heard that" I said my voice sounding like it was underwater.
"Sooooo what can you do ?" Robin asked
"I can control any element I turn into" I said transforming into fire.
"You're like Elementia then" miss martian said as I nodded

"thats cool, so do you have a human form ?" robin asked as only robin and I noticed batman leaving, though it was noisy. 

"yes" I said

"show us then" Kid flash said as I transformed into a girl with strawberry blonde hair, baby blue eyes,  behind some fake glasses, freckles and I had pale skin too. 

"who's she ?" Ashlyn asked rudely as she walked into the light. 

"our new teamate, change" Robin informed her. 

"so do you have an earth name ?" Miss martian asked

"mine's M'gnn but you can call me Meagen, kid flash is Wally West, Aqualad is Kaldur'ahm, or Kaldur, Superboy is Conner Kent, Artemi is Artemis Crock, and Robin's someone, we have another member not here, Supergirl" Miss Martain said, 0blivious to the fact that I knew all that, and was the missing member. 

"I'm Natalie, Natalie Elizabeth Smith" I said using the name I made a fake profile of yesterday night. 

"welcome to the team Natalie, by the way, that's Ashlyn, supergirl's evil sister, it's less weird then it sounds" Miss martian said as I smiled slightly and nodded. 

I had a plan, to get  close to everyone, like really close, then I can go into their minds undetected, if I wasn't close and I couldn't find the info I need quickly I could get spotted. And even though I trust M'gnn, she's first.