Chapter Thirty Nine

They say that time flies when you are having fun. Just like that, 1200 hours is almost coming to an end for the five interns. They are just wrapping up their remaining hours by helping out on departments where they were assigned by Piumek. Just for Kongpob's luck, he was assigned in the Script Department. Well, there wasn't really much to do as the team is just starting to brainstorm and draft for a new drama that will be aired next year.

Kongpob is on the floor with the rest of the interns. They are just sharing stories with the other employees who are really friendly and loves to play around with them. The workday is light and things for the new drama is going well.

"Hi!" their attention was called by a female voice making them turn to the entrance of the floor. There, Chereen stands with two of the lobby security. Kongpob noticed that people seemed to recognize her that they immediately greeted her.

"Oh hi, Prim, View, and hi Kongpob!" Chereen approached them as she waves at them. Piumek who stood from her table immediately introduced Aim and First to her.

"How are things going with you? Almost done?" Chereen asked.

"Yes phi, we're just counting hours," Prim replied with a smile making Chereen flash a sweet smile to them as well.

"I'm glad. I want to congratulate you in advance for finishing your internship in Wammy." Chereen playfully offered a handshake making the five respond to it causing laughter from the other employees.

"Miss Chereen, where do we bring these?" Oak approached her as he pointed at the paper bags carried by the lobby security.

"Oh I'm sorry! I almost forgot! We can have it here, or should we put it in the pantry? It's snacks for everyone." Chereen announced making the employees and the interns thank her. Piumek then said she'll handle it.

"Is Arthit here?" Chereen asked as she looks around and then her eyes darted on Arthit's office. Kongpob can feel Aim looking at him so he just shrugged his shoulders. He doesn't really know if what kind of relationship do Chereen and Arthit have.

"He's inside his office phi." View replied to her.

"I see, I'll excuse myself for a while. Everyone, enjoy the snacks okay?" Chereen smiled at them as she headed towards Arthit's office.

Kongpob watches her knock a little and peeked her head in the door while giggling. Kongpob found himself sighing as Chereen's figure completely entered the office.

"Do you know her?" Aim asked when Prim, View, and First left to get some food for them.

"I met her when P'Mild brought us to the lobby for coffee," Kongpob replied.

"His..." Aim doesn't even know how to complete his sentence but Kongpob just shook his head.

"I don't know Aim, and should I actually care?" Kongpob asked and it made Aim sigh.

"No matter how much you deny it, I know it's still there Kong. Why don't you just talk to him again? It has been two years, you can try to ask for a proper closure than how you ended it that night." Aim wanted to say that to him, but he knows that by the looks of it, Kongpob knows that it is something that he has to do. Now Aim cannot help but wonder if what is stopping his best friend?

They are busy sharing stories and eating the food that Chereen brought when the door of Arthit's office opened revealing the two. Kongpob cannot help but look at Chereen's arms clinging unto Arthit while they are both laughing.

"P'Arthit, we set aside food for you and Miss Chereen." Oak approached them with two food containers.

"What's this?" Arthit immediately looked at Chereen who giggled beside him.