Falling over

Before she could go far, Ruby bumped into an all too familiar nurse who just so happens to be carrying a bunch of medical equipment.

"Ow! Watch it!"

"Exxxccuse me?!"

Bianca was able to balance herself and prevent the equipment from falling. She had a sour expression on her face, though.

"Can you NOT run into me? These are important, you know?"

The nurse raised what she had been holding, to prove her point. That's when she noticed Ruby was a little red.

Wait no.

Really red.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Why are you so red-"

"I ACCIDENTALLY TOLD WEISS I LOVED HER AND NOW IM LEAVING FOREVER!!!"

Bianca blinked a few times, processing what she just said.

After a minute, she just raised an eyebrow at the girl, an indifferent look on her face.

"That's great. But why are you telling ME this. I barely know you."

Ruby grabbed her by the shoulders and started violently shaking her, putting her medical equipment at a risk of falling.

"YOU'RE LIKE A SISTER TO ME! YOU ARE SO VERY IMPORTANT I MIGHT JUST NAME OUR FUTURE CHILD AFTER YOU!"

"'Our'?! Ewww! No way!"

The older woman shook off Ruby, still being careful not to drop her valuable tools.

"I don't know about you but there is no way I'll let you do anything to my patient."

She glared at Ruby, vowing to protect Weiss from any possible danger that this unknown girl–who also happens to save her life– might impose.

"Besides, The girl's dying anyway. Let her know. You'll be glad you did."

Right.

Ruby thought about what Bianca said.

She pondered over the thought of falling for Weiss deeply. 

Many, many questions were formed in her head.

Questions she will ask a certain nurse who had no idea what was going on, for she was simply organizing her medical tools before heading off.

"You're right..."

Came after a minute of thought.

"I usually am and- wait what?"

Bianca looked at Ruby in confusion. She had that confident grin on her face. Bianca didn't like that look at all.

"I should be VERY open to her! Even if she hates me for it! Because she needs to feel those before she leaves us!"

"What-"

"THANK YOU! BIANCA! MAY OUR SOULS CROSS PATHS AGAIN!"

With that declaration, Ruby marched back to the room, still a little embarrassed. Leaving an awkward and annoyed Bianca. The nurse shook her head in annoyance.