2: Alcohol

Shownu had probably had a bit much to drink, but his Brothers wanted to celebrate the 'good' news. He suspected that they were actually just looking for an excuse to drink, but either way they had done it in Shownu and Dia's honour.

Dia was in the kitchen when he finally got inside his house, standing at the stove. She was wearing a plain white shirt that reached her knees because it belonged to Shownu and a pair of black leggings. Her thick mahogany hair hung around her shoulders in gentle waves and her pale skin was rosy from the heat of the kitchen.

To Shownu, Dia looked like a beauty queen - a stunning representation of everything feminine and perfect in the world. Add the fact that she was dwarfed by one of his shirts and it became and instant hard-on for him. She was elegant and sexy and she had his scent all over her.

He growled in approval as he headed towards her and she smiled as she turned to face him.

"How's my mate?" She greeted him as he approached her.

However, the smile dropped from her face as he got close and leaned down to kiss her. Frowning, he pulled back.

"Dia?"

"Oh God," The female stepped back, slapping her hands over her mouth. She quickly scrambled away from him, rushing to the sink as dry heaves took over her body.

Shownu's arousal was instantly replaced by panic as he sped to her side, "My Beloved, what's wrong?!" His large hand gently touched her back as she took a deep breath and straightened, filling up an empty glass with water and taking a sip.

"Don't-" She swallowed loudly and stepped away from him, "Don't come close until you brush your teeth. That scent of alcohol is-" She gagged again and Shownu immediately backed up with an apology.

She smiled at him, her soft, beautiful face almost glowing under the kitchen lights, "Don't be sorry, just brush your damn teeth, husband-mine,"

Shownu smiled and nodded, his arousal beginning to return. It was so hot when she ordered him about - especially since she was the opposite in the bedroom.

Dia was known to be a force of nature, not even one to back down against a Brother. Sure, Shownu's comrades respected Dia because she was his mate, but there was a lot more to it than that. She had been known to hand them their asses quite a few times, which made Shownu so damn proud.

However, in the bedroom she was different. Dia enjoyed being trapped underneath Shownu's larger body. She loved it when he took control and bent her to his will.

Which is what he was going to do as soon as he had brushed his teeth.

However, a sudden thought threw itself at him, crushing his arousal and plans for the day.

The young.

Dia was pregnant. He wouldn't risk her health just for some heavenly sex.

—-

"Why the fuck do we have to walk?" Minhyuk muttered, "I'm shit-faced, I want to go home,"

"That's why we are walking," Kihyun said, rolling his eyes, "The servants wouldn't appreciate having to clear up your puke as soon as we got in,"

"Whatever," The other vampire grumbled, palming the butt of his gun as they passed the first alleyway, "It would be nice if a couple of Hunters would jump out at us. Nothing as sobering as a fight,"

Kihyun agreed, but decided to keep the thought to himself. Hunters were growing in numbers and the Brotherhood were struggling to keep on top of the situation.

Despite looking like humans, Hunters were anything but. The undead, horror movie icons were what humans thought were vampires. Humans were recruited and turned by the Master Hunter, all for the purpose of wiping Vampires off the face of the earth.

They had no heart - literally - as it was always removed at some point during initiation, and their blood was thick and black like oil.

According to history, Hunters used to be completely human until one made a pact with a demon, giving them extra powers like strength, healing of their own body. Just like a vampire.

Except, as they walked down the dark and empty street, the stench of blood hit their noses. Vampire blood.

—-

AN: Im falling asleep while writing this so sorry if it doesnt make sense LOL