Info + chapter 1

Year of the dragon

Arrogant, Relentless, Elusive

Ambitious, Energetic, Leadership

16

(you look like this but you can be any color

(you look like this but you can be any color. You are also not this big in your regular form this only happens if you are really mad. You're still as long as two school buses.)

Chapter 1

I just finished with my shift at my job. I work with one of my friends, Tohru Honda.

"Tohru do you want me to walk you home." I asked her.

"I would love for you to walk me home" Tohru answers. I nodded my head and started catching up to her. When we finish we change back into our clothes. My clothes were long pants and a long sleeve shirt. I wore this so my scars wouldn't show.

"Are you ready" I asked her. She nods and we start walking to her home. On our walk we are talking about random subjects until I remember something.

"Tohru I just remembered, I took a test and I'm transferring to your school." I told her. She looked surprised then nodded.

"Want to stay for dinner tonight? I would like you to meet some people!" she asked me.

"yeah let me just ask my mom if it's ok."

Mom

Me

Can I have dinner at Tohru's house tonight?

Mom

Yes. Just don't get home late or you know what happens.

Me

Ok thanks mom. See you at the house.

"My mom said that it's ok," I told her. She nods her head and is practically jumping up and down. We continue to talk and walk to her house. Once we arrive I take off my shoes and follow Tohru into the house. When we get to her living room I see a guy that is older than me and Tohru and two boys our age.

"Y/N meet Shigure, Kyo, and Yuki Sohma" She says as she is pointing to each boy while saying their names.

"Shigure, Kyo, Yuki meet Y/N L/N"She tells them. I say nice to meet you. We talk about random stuff until Tohru brings out the food. While eating dinner I notice that Kyo and Yuki fight alot. When they started to fight I decided it was best if we didn't want to break anything. I stood up and grabbed both of their ears and threw them outside.

" Once you're done fighting you can come back inside the house" I turned to close the door before I did. I told them " Do not break anything". I sat back down at the table and realized that I didn't turn into my animal form. I looked physically shocked when I realized. I sit down and continue to act calm. My thoughts were screaming at me.

"What is going on" "How did this happen" "Is he like me" My thoughts were screaming at me while the boys came back inside. We ate dinner while my thoughts were screaming at me. I zoned out and just nodded through the dinner till it was done. I am walking to the door and I almost forgot to say goodbye.

"Talk to you later, Tuhru. Bye" I told them as I was walking out. When I walked out I let out a long breath I had been holding in. My mind was running wild wondering why I didn't change into my zodiac. Little did I know I wasn't the only one who thought that. I was walking inside till I heard fighting in the kitchen.I froze knowing what was happening. I knew I would get more in trouble if I avoided them. I walked to the kitchen entryway.

"I'm Home" I told them. I could smell the alcohol from here.

"You're late" my mom told me. I looked at my watch and saw I was one minute late. My hand started to shake. I don't have the best household you could say. Mom threw half a wine bottle at me.It missed but still it scraped my cheek and cut my ear. Dad was asleep. I could hear the loud snore. He reeked of alcohol. Mom tried to walk over to me but she was so drunk her eyes would barely stay open she fell into my arms. I know she might not be the best parent but how could I not love my parents. They took me in. I owe it to them to not fight back.

^^^

I woke up to banging on the door.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP" my dad yelled.

"I'm up dad" I told him. I walked back to my room and put on the uniform and today we were wearing long sleeves. I got the new backpack and put it on my back. I walked to my kitchen and left a note on the fridge. I walked out of the house and headed to school. I am not going to screw this up.

Hello my fellow readers. I hope you enjoy this book. This book will mention abuse. Love you all and have a good day. (:

EDIT (10/27/22)- IM GOING BACK AND EDITING EVERYTHING I WILL PUBLISH MORE ONCE THIS IS DONE.